When The Lights Go Out?

Chapter 18

Kendra POV:

I just sat there as I watched the car on the news there's been a big accident and the car that the truck hit was Camille's car so right know there's telling us which hospital she's located at and got up off the couch and ran to the kitchen and grabbed my keys I was getting out the door when chase stopped me. "Where are you going he asked holding onto my hand?" "Babe I'm going to the hospital I told him?" "Why what's wrong he asked me?" "Your sister just got into an car accident I replied feeling guilty cause it was all my fault!" "I'm coming with he replied taking my keys and placing them down on the table. "What are you doing I asked him?" "I'm taking you to the hospital but with my car!" I looked at him and Sighed "ok let's go! and we Where out the door and into his car driving towards the hospital "please be ok Camille I told myself as I looked out the window."

**********

Nikki POV
I sat on the chair beside her bed as I the doctor came in he looked at me and shakes his head with a sad expression on his face, "I'm sorry but your friend is in a coma he told me and "we'll keep running some test but for now that's all we know he replied leaving the room!" I looked at her hooked up on the machine and I couldn't hold the tears form escaping my eyes any longer I started balling my eyes out and I grabbed her hand and said "I'm so sorry Camille I should of never treated you the way I did and know cause of what I've done your in a fucking coma I yelled to myself. I heard yelling coming form the halls it sounded like it was Kendra I turned my head towards the door to see Kendra standing there with fury in her eyes as she watched Camille laying helpless on the hospital bed. "This is all your fault she screamed and she walked up to me and slapped me across the face, I looked at her and replied "I'm not the one she was going to see I screamed back at her!" "She wasn't coming form my place either I looked at her and back to the guy that was standing quietly by the door way, "oh is this the boyfriend I asked Kendra with a sarcastic tone in my voice?" She was about to speak when the " boyfriend interrupted her saying "I'm Camille's brother he told me!" I looked between both of them and I swear I was about the vomit, "So let me get this straight Camille came over to see you so she can confess her love for you and you where fucking her brother the whole time I asked?" She looked at me with fury in her eyes and walked up towards me and slapped me across the face I looked at her and screamed "so this is all your fault your the fucking reason why she got into a car accident!" She looked at me and again and started choking me I took her by the hair and threw her on the ground and got on top of her and started throwing punches. Two nurse and a doctor ran into the room to pull me off her I continued to scream "this is all your fault bitch your the reason she's in a fucking coma i continued to yell and the last thing I yelled before I was Excoriated out of the hospital was "I love her Kendra you don't even know what the meaning of love is.
*****
Kendra POV:
When I finally got my breath form that stupid ass bitch I looked at the doctor and said "is what she said true is Camille really in a coma I asked the doctor in the Break of tears?" "I'm afraid so ma'am I'm sorry but the way the truck impact on the car was hard I'm surprised she's actually alive she should of died instantly form that but she didn't the only problem is she's in a coma but I do not know for how long only she can decide if for herself if she wants to go or live!" "I'm really sorry miss and with that he walked out the door I turned towards chad and ran to hold him but he ended up pushing me away. "Why are you pushing me away baby I asked with tears in my eyes?" He looked at me and replied "she's right this is all your fault you just had to be selfish and love two people that's my sister Kendra and know because of your selfishness I don't know if I'll ever get her back and with that he shakes his head and walked out the room leaving me all alone with my thoughts and Camille laying helplessly on the bed, I turned towards her and walked over to the chair I took a sit and grabbed her hand and kissed it, "I'm so sorry Camille I said with tears in my eyes!" As I watched her stiff body on the bed I kissed her temples I got up the chair and walked over towards the couch and whispered "I love you Camille!" And fall asleep as tears continued to fall down my face.