Shhhh We All Have Secrets Right Kendra???

Chapter 11

When I pulled my lips form off her skin I looked into her eyes and walked out the door. "Where are you going Camille Nikki yelled out?" I turned around and replied "for a walk so you guys can talk!" and with that I walked out the door. As I walked out into the cold winter air I shivered and walked back inside and grabbed a coat headed out the door, I looked up at the sky as I watched the stars sparkle in the dark night sky. I pushed my hands into my pockets and walked along the sidewalk with my head down looking on the ground with my mind confused about two girls, "how can i choice better yet what if they make me choice I can't picked between two girls cause for example one I met in school and my heart urines for her touch on my skin and the other one I had sex with is her best friend I angrily told myself kicking a pebble form beneath my foot and it rolled into the grass. I continued to walk among the streets not knowing where my legs were taking me on till I heard a ding on my phone.

N/ where are you please come back!

C/ "why?"

N/ "she didn't mean what she said Camille!"

C/ "That's bullshit Nikki and you know that!"

I locked my phone and started walking towards the forest but as I was walking I started to feel like someone was following me so I turned my head back and saw him, "Who are you and why are you following me?" "Your Camille right he asked me?" "Yes and you are?" I replied!" "Oh how rude of me I'm Kendra's boyfriend!" "Ohhh that was all I said as he looked at me and sticked out his hand for me to shake it I gladly shake it and was about to turn to walk away when he said "I know you like Kendra!" "What the Fuck I replied!" I was about to say something when I got a text form her.

K/ Hmm just letting you know that I'm leaving and staying the night by my boyfriend!"

C/ and why are you telling me this I texted back?"

K/ cause you're my best friend of course Camille why are you acting like a bitch tonight?"

As I read the text my eyes started seeing red and I texted her a long paragraph, C/ listening Kendra I don't have time for your little games your playing with me I told you I was a lesbian and that I loved you, you then kissed me in the tub and ran out the minute you heard your fucking phone you didn't even bother to tell me you had a boyfriend this whole time and not only that I feel like you where just using me for your own personal Curiosity pleasure.

K/ wow Camille you know what! when you stop being I little bitch you know where to find me oh and I didn't know you where a lesbian on till today!

C/ oh bullshit I did tell you you where just to blind and in love with your boyfriend to hear me and you know what Kendra fuck you!

And with that I locked my phone and turned it off and started walking back towards the house pissed and annoyed.