Twist Of Event!

Chapter 6

The next morning I got up and walked over towards the bathroom I closed the door and took off my clothes. I made my way over to the tub and made myself a nice hot bath, as the water was just right I hoped in and closed my eyes. Pouring warm water all over my body I heard footsteps start to approach the door, "oh Kendra's awake I thought to myself as I slowly ran my hands over my naked body I turned my back towards the door and continued to enjoy the warm water. "Hmmmm I feel like it's missing something I thought to myself as I sat up and watch the plain water, aha we need bubbles I told myself so I got up form the tub and walked on over to the sink I placed my hands on the cupboard doors and pulled them open, I reached inside and found the bottle I took it out and walked back over towards the tub and purred some inside the water and placed the rest on the ground and slowly slipped inside the water. When I slowly moved my hands softly around my thighs and breast i heard footsteps approaching the bathroom door at first I moved my hands and turned my head towards the door to see if anyone was there but there was nobody so I sinked deeper into the water and closed my eyes. Now here I am relaxing in the tub about to fall a sleep when I hear the door opened I snapped my head up  and looked across the room to find  Kendra standing there with wide eyes looking at me, "KENDRA I said surprisingly.....