The Lockers Can Talk..

Chapter 2

I walked among the halls trying to avoid them, everyday I see them him and her kissing, making lovey dovey faces, and Googly eyes. When I finally got to my locker and opened it I reached to get out my books for history class I closed to locker and continued to walk towards my class but of course he just had to ruin it before I could of made it to class I was tripped and landed face first to the floor, everyone around me burst out laughing including her she was right behind him just standing there looking at me struggling to get up, pleading for her to help me with my eyes but she just turned her head form me and started pulling onto his football jacked telling him that they have to go and I'm not worth the time and affect. To be honest I don't know why he bullies me so much and I can't understand why she just stand there's and watch do you think they know? I thought to myself no one knows not even my parents! I picked myself up off the ground and my books and walked to history class with my head down. When I finally made the teacher which her name is ms. Shelly looked at me with pure hate and screamed "miss Camille! Why are you late for me class again?" I looked down on the floor and softly replied "I'm sorry miss it won't happened again!" "That's what you said the last time you know what Camille I'm tried of your excuses you have detention half school miss I'm always late she told me sarcastically!" "Yes ma'am I replied to her and walked over to back table in the far corner. Everyone started to snicker and point fingers, she put her head down on the desk and started doodling in her diary " back again with this bullshit school and these bullshit students I can't take it anymore the names and hiding how I truly feel about her she needs to know but I'm to coward to tell her how I truly feel, the only place I can Escape this world is threw this book I'm always in the shadows with nowhere to escape I can't even tell my family about my sexuality I'm do scared that they will disown me. The moment I closed the book the bell rang for everyone to go for lunch as all the students scurried out the door, as I got up form my seat i started to walked towards the door the moment I was almost out the door I was met with a fist towards the face I fell back smacking the back of my head on the cement floor. As I laid there helpless my vision started to get hazy and slowly darkness started to consume me as I heard laughter echo out the room and the door slowly closed behind me.