Chapter 6

"What is it?" I'm dying to know what she wants to tell me.

"Harry..." she murmured.

"Okay, what about Harry?" I asked with doubt.

"He asked me out.. I said yes." she got excited, she slapped me and hugged me so tight.

"Really? I'm happy for you guys!" I faked a smile.

I'm torn, torn into pieces. I don't know what to say. My feelings are mixed up. I'm completely upset, I feel like shit. I don't know what to do, or what to say. I excused myself and looked for Niall.

"Hey, Niall. Come here!" I smiled. Tears were forming in my eyes.

Niall walked to me, "Hahahaha, sup G--woah. No no no, this can't be happening." Niall grabbed my hand and took me the the room. He locked the room and talked to me.

"Tell me." Niall looked me into the eyes.

"Mika... Mika and Harry.. are together." I'm sobbing. I can't accept the fact that this is happening. I cried even more.

"Shh, you're going to be okay. I promise." he comforted me and kissed my forehead. Even Niall's eyes were watery.

He looked me into the eyes, "You want me and Zayn to take you somewhere, right now?"

I smiled, he wiped my tears away.

"Favor, would you text Zayn about that? I'll enter his number in your phone." Niall smiled at me, he's still worried.

To: Zayn

Zayn, it's Gaile. Come with me and Niall please? x

I went inside the bathroom and got dressed up, I wore a dress and a pair of flats.

I got out of the bathroom and Niall stared at me, "You're so sexy" he winked at me, I hugged him and I thanked him for always being there for me. I kissed his cheek, he blushed.

Someone knocked on the door, it was Zayn.

"Where are we going?" he asked with curiousity.

"Just come with me, please?" I grabbed his left hand and stopped by the kitchen and told Dani that we're just going to eat dinner outside.

We walked going out of Dani's chateau. We were 5 blocks away, I had a blister.

"Want a piggy back ride from your brother?" Zayn winked at me, I nodded. So, we were kept on walking and walking until I said that I was craving for Chatime, luckily Niall spotted Chatime just around the corner. We headed inside.

A few girls murmured and looked at me, and I saw this chick secretly taking a photo of me with Niall and Zayn. I glared at them, and rolled my eyes instead. I headed through the counter.

"What cha boys want?" I asked them while they were busy looking at the menu.

"Uh, I'll have Coffee Smoothie." Zayn smiled.

"Vanilla Milk tea, please!" Niall begged.

"Uhm, 1 order of Coffee Smoothie, 1 order of Vanilla Milk Tea and of course 1 order of Chocolate Milk Tea." I smiled at the cashier.

"Thanks for ordering, by the way. You're Gaile Somers, am I correct?" The cashier asked me, and I nodded. This is awkward, she knows me. I smiled at her instead, I don't want to sound rude or whatever.

After 3 minutes, our drink was ready. After Chatime, we went shopping. Since it was my birthday tomorrow, I did shopping. I'm happy enough. Haha, good thing I brought my money.