Chapter 18

Gaile's POV

The reason why we went to the Philippines is, number 1, to see Proud Filipino Directioners. Number 2, to see this lovely place, and to be honest, we're enjoying our short vacation here. And number 3, we're going to watch the Backstreet Boys & New Kids on the Block concert at Manila. Sadly, we only had 5 tickets. So me, Niall, Zayn, my brother and Louis will go to the concert while the others will just chill at the hotel or go shopping. We got up so early, like 2AM because our flight was at 4AM. After a few hours, we finally arrived at the airport. We waited for like 20 minutes for our flight. Me and Niall were hungry, so we decided to head to a food store and bought some food.

"Hey, what do you want? My treat." I asked Niall while he was serious looking at the food menu.

"Anything." He laughed and I just ordered, we headed back to the place where we were waiting. After 10 minutes, our flight was called. We picked up our things and headed to the boarding gate.

------

In The Plane:

I was looking for our seat, we were at the very back. Until someone patted my shoulder. It was a this girl who admired One Direction so much. She's like, 9 years old. And I can say, she's really dedicated. No wonder why she patted my shoulder, so I tried to go on until she held my wrist.

"Hey, are you Gaile?" she asked with a smile. It was awkward, she knows me? But, how come? I just nodded and she shook her hands with me. She's friendly, I can say.

"And you are?" I asked with curiousity. She smiled at me, "Mallory." I smiled and headed to my seat.

Of course, I will always sit in between Harry and Niall. It was our deal. Our played departed, oh yeah. On our way to Manila, baby! I heard there are tons of Directioners there. We'll find out.

I was bored, so I brought my iPod Touch and scrolled into the "Songs for Sleeping" playlist. And I played Look After You, Louis' cover. Oh yes, I seriously love his cover of Look After You. And yes, I love The Fray too.

After a few minutes, I felt my left shoulder was kind of heavy. Aw, Harry fell asleep.

My eyelids were heavy too, so I slept on Niall's shoulder. Domino!

Niall's POV

Okay, I was by the window again. I get the lucky seat, as always. I was just playing NBA 2K12 and Gaile's head landed on my shoulder. She smells good. I looked left, everyone was asleep. From the other side, Robert was by the window, she leaned on Andrea's shoulder. Andrea leaned on Zayn's. Harry was leaning on Gaile's, and Gaile was leaning on mine. This looks cute, I decided to take a picture of it.

"@NiallOfficial: Look who's asleep!! @GaileeeSomers @Harry_Styles @zaynmalik :)"

The stewardess were going around if anyone wants food. I raised my hand and ordered some chips. I love food, okay.

Gaile's POV

The plane was about to land, Harry woke me up. I fixed myself, kept my iPod Touch in my bag and just closed my eyes. Definitely, I'm still sleepy.

We landed, and got out of the plane. Me, Zayn, Niall and Louis raced to the airport. Luckily, Niall won.

"Ha! I won!" he punched his fist to the air, and Zayn just rolled his eyes, laughing.

We got our luggages and went to a hotel which was near Mall Of Asia. And yes, the Backstreet Boys' concert will be held there.

We checked in in our hotel, and decided to sleep some more.