Epilogue

It was our 5th anniversary, me and the boys together with my brother are currently in the Philippines. Yes, the boys are finally having their concert here in the Philippines.

And yeah, my brother recovered from his sickness. I thank God for everything.

The concert will be in a few minutes. Me and my brother sat on the first row. And luckily, I saw Alodia and Bernice again. They're beside me, yes. I swear this moment was infinite.

The boys started the concert. Their first song was of course, One Thing. I loved this song ever since. Next was Stand Up, then I Wish, WMYB and down their last song, More Than This.

"Before that, I would like to call on my girlfriend, Gaile Somers. Please come on stage, babe." Harry spoke out, oh God. I, will be on the stage together with them. What will I do there anyway?

The bouncer helped me to go on stage. The boys forced me to sit on the sofa. And they sang More Than This. I was just there on the sofa sitting, and it was an awkward moment for me. In front of 10, 000 plus eyes, I'm on stage. I was wearing the varsity jacket Zayn gave me and my shorts and vans. My hair's braided and yeah. I'm really embarrassed on stage.

After the song, everyone applauded. Harry went in front of me. The boys were behind him. What's this?

He knelt down, and pulled out a box and opened it. It was a wedding ring. HARRY STYLES IS PROPOSING, REALLY?!

He spoke out from the mic and faced the crowd, "This girl used to be my best friend.  The one whom I've always teased. The one who's always there for me. The one who would support our boy band. Her name is Gaile Somers. I've loved her ever since we were best friends. I've always been there for her." she turned to me, "Gaile Somers, my best friend, my love, my life. Will you marry me?"

I smiled at him, nearly to tears, hugged him and said, "Yes."

Dreams. Do. Come. True. :)

-----

THE END? :)

Thanks to those who read. Well, yeah. I'm not good in writing stories or so. But I thank you to those who had time to read it. :) 

- Fion :)