To put up a fight

Venom turned to the class, "That goes for all of you! Now get to lunch. You're no use to the Empire if you're weak."

The class of Inquisitors-to-be nodded and began to leave the room with Venom amongst them. Athena was beginning to figure out that Venom must've been at the top rank as she was the eldest and she seemed to have the rest of the class's loyalty. As the class turned their attention away, Athena let her guard down a little bit and allowed herself to recover from the Force-choke.

She was on her knee when she felt a delicate, small, hand touch her shoulder. Athena turned to see a young child with large, black eyes and bluish-green skin with short tentacles on top of its head. It was a young nautolan, no older than five or six.

"Hi, are you ok?" the kid asked.

"Yes," Athena let out a small cough and stood and she gently gripped her own throat. "Thank you."

"Where are you from?"

Athena paused for a second, then answered, "I don't really know anymore. What's your name?"

"I'm called Squirt," the young, female, nautolan answered. "You never said your name. What do people call you?"

"To be honest with you, I'm not sure if I can tell you the truth," Athena answered.

"Lord Vader seems to like you. Are you strong in the Force?Where'd you learn to fight with a lightsaber?" Squirt seemed to have wonder and curiosity fill her eyes.

"Yeah, I'm the first of my kind he's probably liked," Athena said in a solemn voice, not answering the young child's question.

"Come on, I'll show you where we eat," the kid offered and began to walk in the direction the other kids had walked off to. Athena cautiously followed the young girl, being aware of all surroundings.

The young nautolan lead the teenage human through a few halls, all seeming like they belonged in a halls were made of a grey metal that seemed so lights slightly flickered as they hung off of the ceiling, swinging a little bit like a weakened pendulum. Athena saw that the halls they walked through were prison halls. Almost every door they passed had a lock on it that needed a certain code to unlock it, much more complicated than what was on the Ghost.

The two soon came to a large door where Squirt pushed the doors open to a cafeteria that looked all too similar to what Athena knew as what was a prison cafeteria. The place was teeming with at least a hundred soon-to-be Inquisitors, though the place could easily fit over three-hundred people.

The room was a circle with a red circle in the middle. Long tables followed the circular pattern with one end of the table touching the red circle and extending outwards to nearly the wall. There was a machine in the back of the room that some of the students were standing with a tray in their hands. Athena soon noticed that the tables and the circle made out the Imperial symbol by the way they were placed.

Squirt looked up to Athena, "Here, I'll show you where we get the food."

"It-it's alright, Squirt," Athena assured and waved the kid off. "You go and get your food. Sadly, I know how this works."

"Alright," and the nautolan went off in the direction of the line of others receiving their food.

Athena scanned her eyes around the room, almost in search of something. She noticed that there were several ID9 seeker droids floating in the air as they watched over the students. Athena eyed these droids as they surveyed the behaviour of each person as they ate and interacted with each other. A rumble from Athena's stomach prompted her to go and pick up a tray to eat some of the slop called 'food' the machine dispensed.

Her nose crinkled when the mush of brownish-yellowish-greenish slop blotted onto her tray. Athena gave the 'food' a strange look as she walked away from the food dispenser and she shrugged.

"Can't be worse that school food..." Athena assured herself quietly.

Athena looked up from her tray and soon found a solitary seat near the center of the circular room at a table. She dropped her tray on the table and her bottom on her seat. She eyed the food and began to push it around with her fork.

She picked up a fork full of the food and smelt it. Athena cringed as she reluctantly put the slop in her mouth. She swallowed and was shocked.

"How is this better than school food?" Athena mumbled to herself as she shook her head.

Athena was so starved that she downed the food faster than she would waffles. She wiped her mouth with her arm and looked around the room once more. She noticed that the kids that were about the age of five to seven sat at one table, eight to eleven at another and this went on till the age of what seemed to be the eldest at nineteen. She realized a little too late that she was sitting at the table with eighteen and nineteen year olds.

Athena didn't even get to blink after her conclusion before she felt her hair bun being ripped out of her head by a strong hand lifting her into the air. Athena kicked and squirmed as she was lifted into the air. She turned and noticed it was a tall,male, twi'lek with scarlet red skin and black tattoos all over his seemed about eighteen or nineteen and he stood at about the height of Kanan. His eyes burned a bright yellow and red as he sneered at Athena with his yellow teeth.

"Get outta here, kid!" the boy threw Athena aside as if she were a rag doll and she tumbled like one too.

Athena caught herself and stood would've just brushed it off until the male twi'lek added a sentence that angered her to high-heaven and back.

"Stupid blonde."

"Oh, you done it now, boy..." Athena growled.

The yellow eyes of the male snapped over to Athena's direction and he came over to a sneer, he asked, "What did you say?"

"Boy, ya betta learn that my hair color ain't gonna define my intelligence!" Athena snarled at the boy, accidently slipping into her thick big-city accent.

The male shoved Athena's shoulder, he taunted, "What are you going to do about it, shorty?"

Shoving back,Athena retaliated, "You wanna go, boi?"

Athena could tell the yellow and pale eyes of the other students fell onto her and the twi'lek boy.

The boy's eyes gleamed with anger and revenge as he looked at Athena. He grabbed Athena with one hand and kept a tight grip on her throat. Athena's anger took over and she took the scarlet hand and twisted it so he let go. Athena twisted his arm and soon put his arm in a lock with her one arm with immense pressure pressing on his wrist, causing the male to hiss in pain.

Still holding the male's arm, Athena warned, "Next time you mess with someone like me, remember this."

Athena released the vermillion colored hand and backed off as she kept a deep stare at the male. The male twi'lek rolled his wrist to relieve the pain as his yellow eyes glared at Athena.

"And next time I won't be so nice," Athena snarled.