I don't believe

It was almost morning of December 27, 2015 and Kanan was now in the driver's seat. Everyone else had been sleeping for the last few hours, except for him and Onthant. Athena napped between Rae and Ezra in the back seats with Onthant in the passenger seat up front.

Kanan had a lot of difficulty with the navigation system and it had taken him a lot longer than it was supposed to for them to reach Cleveland, Ohio. Though, it wasn't completely his fault. Athena had to wake up almost every two hours to deal with the newest demon that decided to kill them.

Hera contacted them almost every four or five hours to make sure they were ok. At this time, Kanan was on the com with Hera as he was wrapping up the conversation.

"Alright ,love, how are the kids?" Hera asked.

"They're ok. I'm not sure to call Athena a kid any more though," Kanan told.

"How come?" Sabine's voice asked over the com. "Is she alright?"

"Yeah, she's ok, Sabine. She...just grew up a bit. You'll understand when you guys see her again," Kanan told.

"What? Did the squirt actually grow a centimeter or two?" Zeb joked.

Kanan chuckled, "No,she's still short."

"Alright, how about your dad?" Hera asked. "How's he?"

"He's actually up and he's next to me," Kanan told. "And can you tell him that we aren't 'dating'? Please? He won't stop believing Athena's stupid statements."

Hera laughed a little, she said, "He's actually believing your little sister before you?"

"Yeah, she puts up a better argument than he does," Onthant spoke into the com.

Slightly chuckling, Hera said, "Sounds like Athena. I gotta go. Specter 2 out."

"Specter 1 out."

Onthant looked over to Kanan and smirked. Onthant chuckled, "Yeah, like you two aren't a couple."

"Shut it."

"Come on, son. Admit it. She calls you 'love'. And, you get that stupid look on your face every time someone says you two are in a relationship."

"What stupid look?" Kanan asked, a little defensively.

"The look I had when I first met your mother," Onthant stated. "You have that same look."

"Do not."

There was a small rustle in the back seats and Onthant glanced to had her head rested on Ezra's shoulder while Ezra's hand nonchalantly was draped around Athena's shoulders. He slightly smiled and turned to Kanan.

"Seems like your Padawan likes your sister," commented Onthant.

" Are they close to each other again? I told the two to keep their distance."

"Son, it's fine. They're just taking a nap," Onthant assured. "They're cute together anyways."

" No. Just no. Trust me; Athena really isn't into Ezra. When he kissed her, she slapped him and stormed off. He's lucky she didn't choke him."

"Yeah, but that's her fear of being vulnerable. She acts all fractious and tough when really she actually is soft-hearted for him," commented Onthant.

"I still don't like them together. As his Master and her big brother, I do not approve," Kanan shook his head.

A yawn was soon heard and Onthant saw that it was Athena slowly awakening. He slightly smiled when she almost petrified when she realized Ezra had his arm around her. She picked his arm up by the sleeve as if it were contaminated and took it off her shoulders.