Left for Malachor

"Wait! Why can't we go?" Athena whined at her Master, obviously upset at her.

"Athena, we have to leave some Jedi protection at the base," Ahsoka assured as she looked at her young Padawan.

"Then what did the rebellion do before us?" Rae asked as she pouted.

"Why does Ezra get to go?!" Athena exclaimed, seemingly frustrated. "I think I've dealt a little more dangerous things than he has! I kinda saved the universe!"

"Yoda told him about Malachor, it's only fair that he goes," Ahsoka stated and turned to the inside of the Phantom as she stood at the door. She looked at Kanan. "Kanan, all systems ready?"

"We're ready to go," Kanan confirmed as he nodded from the pilot seat.

"Girls, you shouldn't be so upset at this," Cyla told as she placed a hand on the both of the Padawan's shoulders.

"Come on! I could help! What if one of you get seriously hurt? You'd need me to heal you!" Athena persisted.

"Yeah, and I know the most about Sith and Malachor!" opined Rae. "I was kinda raised in the Empire."

Turning to Cyla, Ahsoka said, "Hold down the fort for us, we'll be back."

"We'll be sure to," Cyla agreed.

Athena slumped her shoulders and sighed as she rolled her eye. She was becoming a teenager with attitude, but since Abeloth, she became more angry and scared. Ahsoka slightly chuckled and smirked as she looked at her mad Padawan.

"But before I leave, my Padawan, I do have a surprise for you," Ahsoka smiled.

Athena gave her an inquisitive look to her Master. Ahsoka quickly wrapped her young Padawan in a tight hug that picked her feet off the ground.

"I'm not a hugger! Why do you do this to me?!" Athena complained as her Master kept her off the ground in a hug. "I need air, Master! AIR!"

When Ahsoka released her Padawan from the hug, she ruffled her Padawan's short hair. Athena swatted her hands away and Ahsoka smiled.

"I'm not a little kid, Mom," Athena pointed out as she smoothed down her hair. Athena froze and realized her mistake and turned to her Master. "I meant Master. Master."

"I know," Ahsoka confirmed as she nodded.

"Excuse me," Ezra's voice was heard behind the group as Ezra squirmed his way in between the group to get into the Phantom. He stopped right next to Ahsoka in the door and turned back to the group. "Well, I guess I'll see you guys later."

Sighing, Ahsoka stated, "Well, I guess this is goodbye."

"May the Force be with you all," Cyla told.

Ahsoka nodded.

That was the last thing that was uttered before the door to the Phantom close with the three inside. None to come back the same again.

Athena was going near stir crazy during the time Ahsoka, Kanan and Ezra were gone. She was often found amongst the rebels from various cells asking if they need any help or asking Commander Sato if there were any missions for her to look over. She was denied each time. Athena was now bothering her father as he worked on an A-wing.

"So...anything at all you need for me to get?" Athena asked. "Are there any other ships I can go and fix for you? Can I clean this ship? I could clean it so no soot-"

"Go bother your mom!" Onthant shouted as he was under the raised A-wing.

"But, she told me to come and bother you instead," Athena told. "And there's nothing to do!"