Stronger than you know

***AGAIN, ANOTHER BIG WARNING***

THERE'S GONNA BE SOME DEATH AND SADNESS IN THIS CHAPTER. I PUT A WARNING IN FRONT OF THAT MOMENT BEFORE IT SO YOU CAN JUST READ UP TO THERE AND THEN READ THE SUMMARY AT THE VERY END OF THE CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THAT. AGAIN, I HAVE GIVEN YOU A FAIR WARNING.

"We're alive! We're alive!" Athena cried out in disbelief as she let a couple tears fall from her right eye as she still covered her left eye.

Cyla released Athena from the hug and smiled as she looked at her daughter. She soon remembered Athena's eye and quickly ripped off a piece of her green dress and wrapped it tightly where Athena's eye once was. Athena thanked her and they both stood and hugged once more.

The hum of lightsabers and the scream of civilians prompted them to break apart their hug and turn in the direction of the noise. They both caught the eye of Kanan and Rae battling a monstrosity of a demon that looked like a cross of a wolf and a hog with their lightsabers and Onthant and Ezra fighting a demon that looked like a demented bull, Onthant fighting with Cyla's green lightsaber.

Athena and Cyla dashed off in the direction of the group and soon got in the action. Athena grabbed her lightsaber from Kanan's belt and threw it to her mother.

"Mom! Catch!" Athena shouted.

Cyla plucked the saberstaff out of the air and activated it to show two green blades.

"Wait, MOM?!" Ezra asked, confused as he saw Cyla soon spin the green blades and kill the demon that he and Onthant were fighting with.

Athena soon jumped onto the back of the crazed bull and grabbed onto its horns that glowed red.

"Yeehaw!" Athena shouted as she rode the bull through the grass beneath the arch and through the crowd that had quickly gotten out of the way of her and the bull.

"You're crazy!" Kanan shouted at his little sister.

"She gets it from me, Caleb!" Cyla shouted before she deactivated the saberstaff and shouted to her daughter. "Syla, catch!"

Athena looked up to see her lightsaber fly in the air as her mother threw it. She used the Force to bring it into her grasp. She ignited the blades into the back of the bull, causing her to fall through a cloud of black dust. She let out a laugh as she laid on her back and deactivated her blades. The others rushed over to her and surrounded her.

Cyla was quick to embrace her daughter in a tight hug and stood her up.

"Cy-Cyla..?" Onthant slowly spoke. "I-I thought you died...you-"

Onthant faltered on words when Cyla turned to her husband and smiled. She nearly jumped into a hug with him as she pressed her lips against his.

"You didn't think I'd leave you forever, did you, Onie?" Cyla let out a laugh as a couple tears of joy left her green eyes.

Onthant laughed and pulled his wife into another kiss. This time, Kanan covered Ezra and Athena's eyes.

Athena let out a yell of pain when Kanan placed his hand over the place where her former eye once was and was bandaged. Kanan quickly took away his hand and saw her bandaged eye. Onthant and Cyla also broke up their display of affection for each other and looked at their daughter.

"Your eye," Kanan started. "What happened?"

Athena turned to her brother as her eye welled up with tears and a couple streamed down her face. She nearly jumped into a hug as she wrapped her arms around her older brother's shoulder and sobbed tears of joy.