Victoria Peña

Victoria "Vic" Crystal Peña was a sarcastic and opinionated girl.

Her mother never showed affection towards her and her father left soon after she was born. Her mother, Maria Peña liked to blame her for Jose Peña leaving and always saw Victoria as an afterthought. This became worse when Victoria's "perfect" sister Yvette went missing. Victoria was almost the complete opposite of Yvette, Yvette got good-grades, was popular and every guys dream. Victoria wasn't, she had a hard time focusing and acted out often in desperate attempts to be shown affection, she was bullied constantly and although she had alot of friends she was nowhere near popular. Victoria didn't mind though, she was happy.

The person she was closest to was an equally-neglected boy named Richie Tozier. They had been inseparable ever since they could remember and were best friends. They saw comfort in each other, as long as they had each other they would never be alone. They cared for each other more than they cared for themselves.

Richie Tozier had been in love with Victoria ever since he had learned what the word love meant. He flirted with Victoria shamelessly but everyone thought it was just Richie being Richie. The other boys soon caught on to Richie's crush but he would never admit it. The boys tried to tell Victoria that he liked her but she wouldn't listen to them. Around that time was when Victoria realized that she had a crush on Richie. She soon told Stanley Uris but he promised to keep it a secret.

In Victoria's house her mother had two cabinet's full of porcelain dolls placed in the living room. They had always scared Victoria but this was just an irrational fear she would eventually get over but little did she know that in the future she wouldn't be able to be in the same room as them for more than a minute before having a full-on panic attack. Little did she know things with her mother would get worse, to the point where although they lived in the same house they almost never spoke a word to each other. And this was all because of a certain shape-shifting alien/clown named Pennywise.