12. He Is So In Love

"You have to have a suit! I mean you have like 10 Hawaiian shirts but not a fucking suit?!" Victoria complained, looking through her boyfriend's closet.

"Sorry but I told you, I don't have one"

"Oh! I found one!"

"What?!" He asked getting up as Victoria held it over him to see if it would fit.

"This should be good" She smiled.

"Ughh! I don't wanna wear a suit!" He whined.

"C'mon Rich! You would look so handsome in it!" She said, making his ears turn pink.

"F-fine! Are you wearing a dress?" He asked.

"Well, duh" She mocked.

______________________________________

(Victoria is wearing this or something like it)

Victoria put on her shoes excitedly once she was done getting ready. She was weirdly excited to go to Stan's bar mitzvah. She rushed down the stairs and was stopped by her mother.

"You look nice" Her mother commented, making Victoria smile.

"Thank you" She smiled before walking out.

Richie had already been waiting outside of her house and froze when he saw her. His heart began beating rapidly and a blush spread across his cheeks, he practically gasped at her. She looked so beautiful.

"Shit. Y-you look beautiful" He choked out and she smiled happily at him.

"Thanks but let's talk about you! I told you that you would look handsome!" She gushed and straightened his tie.

"Thanks" He blushed. She kissed him quickly on the lips and he smiled bashfully. She still never failed to make him blush.

______________________________________

"Holy shit! Victoria looks hot!" Beverly yelled as the rest of the losers looked for her.

Bill was the first to see her and he almost choked on air, Eddie wheezed and took a whiff of his inhaler, Stan, Mike and Ben stood there, obviously stunned. It was no secret that Victoria was a pretty girl but she never put too much effort into her looks. They all thought she was pretty but today she looked more like a young woman rather than their friend who never knew when to stop talking. Victoria and Richie finally spotted their friends and walked over.

"What's up bitches?!" Victoria asked.

"N-nothing" Bill spoke.

"Yeah, we were just talking about....stuff" Mike added as she stared at them weirdly.

"You look very nice" Stan commented.

"Thank you. You do too" She smiled and Richie rolled his eyes.

______________________________________

It was the 'after party' of Stan's bar mitzvah and the losers all sat at a table.

"So a bar mitzvah is kind of like a quinceñera for Jewish people?" Victoria asked making her friends look around in confusion.

"A what?" Beverly asked, making her gasp.

"A quinceñera! It's a Mexican tradition where a girl turns 15, meaning she's a woman. And you throw a big party and your friends come out in it!" She excitedly said.

"Are you gonna have one?" Eddie asked.

"Yeah​,my mom is going to force me"

"What else do you do at one of those?"

"Well you dance with the people that are in it and have a mass and then there's a father daughter dance...but we'll figure that part out" She sighed.

They all gazed over at the people dancing, there were mostly adults and a few kids.

"I hate dancing" Richie groaned.

"What?! You're crazy!" Vic said as her friends laughed at her reaction.

"It's boring"

"Well you're going to be in my quinceñera so get used to it now" She chuckled as he sighed loudly.

A slow song came on and she gasped as Richie groaned. She looked over at him.

"No" He already knew what Vic was implying.

"Pleasee Richie!" She begged. They had a staring contest until he sighed and gave in.

"Fine!" He said getting up and she dragged him by the hands.

They got to the dance floor and he had an annoyed look on his face but when he saw the excited look on Victoria's face he smiled.

She put one hand on his shoulder and he put his on her waist. They laced their fingers together and began to rock back and forth. She laughed and tried to show him what to do with his feet but he was just staring at her. He couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"Listen!" She yelled but was still laughing.

"I told you I don't like to dance!"

In the midst of all the laughing she just stopped to look at him

"I love you"

"I love you too"

They after dancing to a couple songs, much to Victoria's disappointment sat down.

"See? Wasn't that fun?"

"I guess..but it was only fun because I got to dance with you" He said making her blush. Their friends all groaned in both annoyance and disgust as Vic and Richie laughed.

"Wanna dance?" Beverly asked Victoria.

"Of course" She smiled.

"Hey Richie im stealing your girlfriend!" Beverly joked. "I'll lead" She offered and put her arm on Vic's waist.

They began to dance and talked about random stuff. The topic of their conversation moved over to Richie as she pointed out him staring at Victoria.

"He is so in love with you...it's disgusting" Bev laughed.

"Well im so in love with him so that's a good thing" Vic said making her fake gag.

"What about you and Bill? Or Ben? They're both super in love with you" Victoria teased.

"I don't know. I don't wanna risk anything"

"That's understandable. If you ever need to talk about it im here"

"Thanks Vic"

______________________________________

"I had alot of fun" Vic smiled, as both her and Richie stood in front of her house.

"Me too"

She pulled him in for a kiss, which he gladly received. He put his arm around her waist, deepening the kiss. When they pulled apart his glasses were fogged up, making Victoria laugh.

"I know everyone was telling you how beautiful you looked-and you did but want you to know that you look beautiful every day" Richie quietly said but she heard him.

"Awww, Rich"

"Shut up"

A/N soooooo what'd ya think? I enjoyed writing this chapter and I wanted to say thank you to all of you that have been commenting and voting!! It means so much and I love reading what you guys have to say!!