A/N about smut

Hi, my name's Desiree and I have a basketball game tomorrow (please tell me you get that reference).

Okay so recently people have been requesting that I write smut. I mean I did that chapter where Richie and Vic give each other hickeys and are sexually confused but that's normal.

Im writing about 14 year olds, obviously awkward things are going to happen and at this age with all of the hormones and stuff there are going to be desires and stuff like that but it happens to everyone and you shouldn't really be ashamed of having these feelings. Second of all, hickeys aren't that serious. I was 13 when I got a hickey for the first time (yikes) and more than half of the people I know have gotten a hickey. I don't really see how they're sexual (unless you really play it out to be more) and it's more just "Hey we're young and dumb so let me give you a hickey".

Im not going to write smut. At all. Hickeys are the furthest I will go. The characters are FOURTEEN. Also, yeah you could say "they're just characters" but last time I checked Finn Wolfhard was still 14. He has stated many times that smut being written about him makes him uncomfortable. Just because it's a character doesn't exactly give you and excuse to write smut about them. The people who portray these characters are still minors who have said smut being written about them makes them uncomfortable. With that being said, I won't write smut.

There are plenty of other books on wattpad where you could read smut about them so read one of those because there isn't going to be any here. Please don't get offended, im not trying to make people feel bad about it but I just wanted everyone who has asked or requested to know that I don't write smut.