Will You Marry Me?

Prompt: Do one of Richie proposing!

Requested by: TheGloriousCaptain

Age: 24

To say that Richie was scared would be an understatement. He was petrified. The whole entire day he had been shaking and could barely breathe.

"Do you need an inhaler? I could ask your boyfriend Eddie if we could borrow one" Victoria teased from the bathroom she was currently getting ready in.

"What are you talking about? Im fine" Richie shrugged and Victoria peeked her head out of the door.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"Okayyy..." She sighed in content and looked at herself in the mirror. "Im ready" She walked out and smiled at Richie, he got up and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"I love you" He sighed, pressing their foreheads together.

"I love you too"

______________________________________

"I can't believe it started raining!" Victoria complained as Richie tried to pull her under his coat so she wouldn't get wet.

"I know! This wasn't part of the plan!"

"What plan?"

"Shit..."

"Richie?"

"This was supposed to be a perfect day but it got ruined. Fuck it" He said, turning towards her.

"Rich, what's happening?"

"Man, I love you. I've been in love with you since I could remember. You're my best friend in the whole entire world and every day I somehow love you even more. I don't know what I would do without you. I've spent the first half of my life with you and im prepared to live the rest of my life with you. I promise to give you the life you always deserved" He said, getting on one knee as Victoria began to cry tears of happiness.

"Victoria Crystal Peña, will you marry me?"

"Holy shit. Yes!" She excitedly yelled as he stood up.

"Really?!"

"Well duh" She smiled as he put the ring in her finger. "It's fucking freezing" She shivered as the rain began to pour even harder. Richie pulled her into a passionate kiss, smiling into it.

"I just had to do that. We can go home now" He laughed.

______________________________________

"Dude! We're gonna get married!" Victoria excitedly yelled to Richie.

"I know. It was kind of my idea" He laughed.

"Im just so excited! Shit! I have to ask Bev to be my maid of honor!" Vic yelled.

"I bet you five bucks that she'll cry"

"Im not falling for that one. We both know she's gonna cry" Vic laughed.

"Eddie cried when I told him I was gonna propose"

"Of course he did. We're gonna have to start planning soon!"

"Ugh. That sounds boring"

"Hold on who's gonna walk me down the aisle?!"

"I don't know babe"

"Actually, I have an idea"

______________________________________

"So you know how Richie and I are getting married?" Victoria spoke, sipping her coffee.

"Yeah?"

"Well you mean alot to me and you were always there for me when we were younger. And even though we annoy each other 90% of the time I love you like family and I was wondering if you would be willing to walk me down the aisle?"

"I...would love to" Stan smiled, tears growing in his eyes.

"Are you crying?" Victoria inspected, narrowing her eyes at him.

"A little bit, yeah" He smiled. She smiled excitedly at him and he began to chuckle at the dorky grin across her face.

______________________________________

"Did he say yes?" Richie asked as Victoria entered their shared house. She nodded excitedly.

"And he cried so you owe me 5 bucks" She smiled, sticking her hand out as he handed her a 5 dollar bill.

"Damn it" He sighed as Victoria kissed him on the cheek teasingly.

"I can't wait to marry you"

"I can't wait to marry you either"