School Romance

Prompt: You should do a high school teacher au. Like how amazing would Richie be as a teacher (I mean no one would learn anything) or he'd he the super chill guidence councilor. And all the students ship V and Richie
Requested by BluesGansey

"So im not gonna lie. Im super fucking tired so we're gonna watch a movie but I know none of you don't care about the movie so just try to be quiet" Victoria sighed as her class cheered happily.

"Why don't you invite Mr. Tozier over?" One of her students, Maggie teased as everyone laughed.

"When did everyone start assuming that I have a thing going on with Richie?" Victoria laughed, sitting on her desk.

"Have you ever been in the same room as you two? You could cut the sexual tension with a butter knife!" Another student named Jake yelled.

"Get your mind out of the gutter Jake. And no way! We're just friends!"

"Just friends my ass. He comes to visit you almost every day!" Michael yelled.

"Hmm..I don't know about every day"

"I bet you a pizza party that he will come and visit you within the next 5 minutes" Maggie challenged and Victoria narrowed her eyes at her student.

"You're on" Victoria smiled as the class cheered.

"Please try to contain your excitement.  Im here!" Richie entered the room and the whole class began to cheer.

"You couldn't have waited...I don't know, 6 minutes?" Victoria sighed as he stared at her confusedly.

"What?"

"Thank you Mr. Tozier! You just won us a pizza party!" Maggie happily yelled.

"Explain" Richie said, looking over to Victoria.

"These kids have it in their minds that we like each other and we bet that if you came to visit me within the next 5 minutes I had to but them pizza" Victoria laughed, taking a sip of her water.

"Well they are kind of right. I actually came over to ask you out on a date" He simply said and Victoria spit out her water.

"Oh..uh sure" Victoria said, wiping the water off of her face.

"Great. I'll see you at 7" He winked before walking out of the classroom. Victoria fell silent and looked at her students in silence before they began to cheer.

"What are you gonna wear?" Beth excitedly asked.

"Holy shit! It's actually happening!" Jake yelled.

______________________________________

"I had alot of fun y'know?" Richie said as he and Victoria reached her front door.

"Me too" She smiled. She turned towards him, seeing that their faces were only inches apart. He closed the gap between them. He kissed her roughly, pushing her against the door as she tangled her hands in his hair. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and she pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. She pulled apart and he groaned impatiently.

"Shouldn't we do this inside?" She asked and he nodded frantically.

______________________________________

"You got laid didn't you?" Jake asked Victoria as she scoffed.

"No. What would make you think that?" She shook her head.

"Well there's two reasons. One that I came up with on my own and one that was told to me" He explained as the whole class listened.

"What's the one you came up with?" Victoria raised her eyebrow.

"Mr. Tozier is wearing the same clothes as he was yesterday. But why? The only valid explanation is that he slept over at your house and didn't have anything to wear so he wore the same thing" Jake explained his theory.

"That doesn't mean I got laid" She said and everyone sighed.

"You haven't heard my second reason that I know why"

"Please do tell" Victoria amusedly said. He smiled proudly at himself.

"I need this to be dramatic" He stated, standing up and walking towards Victoria. "Now you really wanna know?"

"Spit it out Jake!" Maggie yelled. The whole class obviously wanted their two favorite teachers to date.

"Mr. Tozier told me" He smiled and everyone gasped. Victoria choked on air and everyone began to laugh.

"Son of a bitch" She sighed. The door opened and everyone snapped their heads towards it.

"Is this a bad time?" Richie winced and everyone shouted 'No!' making Victoria laugh.

"I guess not" Victoria chuckled.

______________________________________
3 months later

"Whatever happened to you two?' I mean I know you guys are friends but we haven't gotten any updates on your romantic life!" Michael yelled to Richie and Victoria as they laughed to themselves.

"Should we tell them?" Vic chuckled.

"We definitely should" He nodded.

"Tell us what?!" The whole class asked in unison almost as if it had been rehearsed. The two adults laughed at their impatient behavior.

"We've been dating since our....fifth date?" Victoria asked and Richie nodded.

"WHAT?!" The whole class yelled in unison once again.