13. You're All I Have

Victoria was currently making breakfast for both her mom and herself. She was making breakfast burritos when Maria walked into the kitchen.

"Eat" Vic said, handing her the burrito and a water bottle.

She sighed and began to eat as Vic sat across from her, eating as well. They sat in uncomfortable silence.

"You're welcome" Victoria sighed, walking upstairs. Maria didn't say anything. She didn't even look at her daughter. Vic sat by her window and continued to eat. She looked into Richie's front yard and sighed, his mom and dads cars were gone. Which meant they were probably out drinking.

Meanwhile Richie was in his room crying. His parents hated him. He was almost sure of it and after his dad told him flatly that he didn't care about him Richie was more sure of it than ever. His mom knew he was crying and she left, she left to go get drunk while he was crying in his room. What was wrong with him? Why didn't they care about him?  He slowly reached for his walkie-talkie.

"Code purple" He whispered brokenly and Victoria immediately got up. She slipped her shoes on and ran over to his house, almost falling in the process. His front door was open and she ran frantically to his room. She opened the door and whimpered at the sight of Richie. He was sitting on his bed, hugging his knees he looked over at her and she could tell he had been crying for a while. His face was red and his eyes were semi-swollen.

"Rich" She sadly said, holding his face in her hands. "What happened babe?"

"My dad was home...and we got into a fight. Cause' I was mad that he hasn't been home in almost five days and then he-he....he said that he didn't" Richie stopped and began crying as Victoria pulled him into a hug.

"You don't have to talk about it" She promised, rubbing his back as he sobbed into her shoulder.

"THEY DON'T FUCKING CARE I-I DON'T KNOW WHY!" He yelled and she began to cry as well. He didn't deserve this.

"I know Rich, im so sorry"

"Please don't leave me. Y-you're all I have" He whispered and her heart broke at his words.

"I won't Richie. I promise. I love you so fucking much and im never gonna leave you" She reassured. She kissed him softly and smiled at him. He sighed. He loved her so fucking much.

"I can't wait til' we get out of here" He said.

"Me too Rich. Me too"

______________________________________

"Im sorry....about earlier" Richie sighed.

"Don't be. Don't feel ashamed around me, you can tell me anything Rich" He was currently laying with his head in her lap as she played with his hair.

"Thanks Vic...for everything"

"No problem Rich" She smiled as they sat in comfortable silence. "Do you want kids? When we're older, I mean"

"Maybe..but not alot. Do you?"

"Yea, but I only want one...maybe two" She said as he nodded.

"Thank god. Also, our kid is gonna be fucking awesome" Richie said as she smiled.

"Yeah they are. Okay! Where are we gonna move when we're old enough?"

"Great question. Somewhere with alot of people, like New York or California" Richie said.

"I like that idea. Dude, we're gonna be such irresponsible adults" She laughed.

"I know right?! We're probably gonna burn our fucking house down!" He exclaimed as she laughed.

"I feel like Stan would yell at us all the time" She laughed.

"We're gonna be a mess, but that's okay. As long as we're together I'll be happy"

"Im turning you soft Tozier! But that was fucking adorable" Victoria gushed and he rolled his eyes.

"What are you doing to me?! I haven't made a dick joke in a full day!" Richie complained.

"You love me Tozier" She laughed.

"That I do, very much" He said, pecking her lips."Hold on! We've never been on a date!"

"Oh shit, you're right" Victoria realized.

"No offense babe but I need you to get out!"

"What?!"

"I need to plan our date!"

"Wait! Where are we gonna go?"

"It's a surprise. I'll pick you up at 4:30"

"Okay" She laughed.

"I need to call the guys and ask them what to do on our date tomorrow" He sighed.

"You shouldn't be telling me this!" Victoria yelled, making him gasp dramatically.

"You just want me to lie to you?"

"Whatever. I'll go. I love you" She said, kissing him before leaving.

"Love you too!"

A/N yikes, that was bad but I promise next chapter will be better. Anyways I have a Finn Wolfhard story where the actress that plays Victoria in the movie falls for him and I was wondering if any of you would be interested in it? Cause' if you are I'll post the first two chapters tonight