That's What She Said

Prompt: soulmate au where if you write on yourself it shows up on your soulmate's skin
Requested by BluesGansey

Victoria Peña sighed as she lied down. Her room mate was out with her soulmate, having the time of her life. Victoria was 19 and she hadn't yet met her soulmate. She looked around for a marker and found one, letting out an 'aha!" of triumph she began to write on her arm.

Why the fuck haven't we met yet?

Bitch im broke

Can we just meet halfway?

I guess..

RICHIE YOU BITCH I AM LONELY

Im scared okay?!

Don't be a bitch and man up

Fine! Lets do it

Lol im gonna draw a dick

Please don't

Too late

Victoria smiled, rubbing the marker off of her arm but leaving the dick she had drawn on her knuckle. Her room mate, Angela had just gotten home.

"What up bitch?" Angela laughed.

"Dude! Im gonna meet Richie!"

"WHAT?! OH MY GOD IT'S HAPPENING IM GONNA CRY!" Angela frantically yelled. "You better dress cute!"

Victoria and Angela rushed into her room and began to look through her clothes.

"Are you nervous?" Angela asked.

"Kind of...but im mostly just excited" Vic admitted.

"I was terrified to meet Jake" Angela said, referring to her soulmate. "But look at us now. It's really scary at first but I've never been happier" Angela said, smiling at the wedding band on her finger.
______________________________________

"Fuck! She wants to meet! Im scared!" Richie nervously yelled to his friends.

"Why are you scared? This is the person you're gonna spend the rest of your life with!" Eddie said and Richie sighed.

"I know it's scary but once you meet her it'll all be worth it" Mike said, placing a hand on Richie's shoulder.

"Yeah! It's so amazing when you first see them and know they're the one!" Beverly gushed.

"Fine! But you guys are all coming with me!"

"Y-you got this Richie" Bill smiled.
______________________________________

Victoria waited from outside the gas station. Her head perked up as a car pulled up. Her heart was beating rapidly and she frantically lit a cigarette. 7 people walked out of the car, much to her surprise. They were all boys except for a short, strawberry-blonde girl.

"Give me the pen!" One guy yelled annoyedly as a much shorter guy handed him a pen.

Im here bitch

Victoria widened her eyes and looked back towards the guy who just now noticed her. His eyes widened too when he saw her. She was so pretty.

"Shit" Victoria said, throwing her cigarette on the ground and stomping on it.

"You just had to draw a dick didn't you?!" He exasperatedly asked.

"Yup" She laughed and pulled him into a hug. "Also I like how you brought everyone you fucking know with you" She teased as his friends stood there awkwardly.

"You're hotter than expected so this is great"

"Thanks? You're pretty hot too y'know?" She said and he smiled. "Also I feel like we call each other bitch way too much" She laughed.

"Definitely" Richie laughed. "You're so short. It's cute" He gushed.

"Shut up" They stared in each other eyes before Richie finally pulled her into a kiss. It felt right. The way her lips matched perfectly with his. Her warmth and the way she made his heart beat fast. They finally pulled apart as everyone smiled at the two.

"Can you erase the dick now?"

"Way to ruin the fucking moment" Victoria grumbled, wiping the dick off of her hand.

"Sorry" He chuckled.

"I've waited so long to meet you, all because you were fucking scared"

"DO YOU BLAME ME FOR BEING SCARED?!"

"No actually, I was fuckin' terrified"

"You suck at drawing too! It was a terrible looking dick!"

"That's what she said!" Victoria laughed, reaching her hand out for a high-five as Richie reluctantly gave her one. His friends smiled at her comment.

She was perfect for him.