06. I Love You In A Weird Way

"No, really! I just love being your personal doorman, you guys are lucky Vic was with me or else I would've left!" Richie yelled, circling around his friends.

"Shut up Richie!" Stan groaned.

"Okay, I get it! Trash the trashmouth. At least I wasn't the one scrubbing the bathroom floors imagining the sink had gone off like Eddies moms vagina on Halloween"

"She wasn't imagining it. I s-s-saw something too" Bill defended.

"You saw blood?" Stan asked.

"N-no I saw G-georgie...but it wasn't him. I-it was a-" Bill was cut off.

"A clown. I saw him too" Eddie added.

"Do you have to be a virgin to see it? Is that why I haven't seen this shit?" Richie asked.

"I haven't seen anything either and shut up Richie, we all know you're a virgin" Victoria spoke.

Richie was about to make another sarcastic remark but was stopped by yelling in the woods. The kids all turned their attentions to the woods.

"Shit! That's Belch Huggins' car! We better go!" Eddie nervously yelled.

"Isn't that the homeschooled kids bike?" Stan asked referring to Mike's bike that had been thrown on the ground.

"Yeah, that's Mikes" Eddie said staring at the bike.

"We have to help him!" Beverly yelled, throwing her bike as she ran to the source of the yelling.

Eddie and Stan sighed in discontent as they followed their friends. When they reached the bottom they saw the Bowers gang pushing Mike Hanlon on the ground. Henry had picked up a rock and was getting ready to smash the younger boys head when Beverly had done the same, only to throw her rock at Bowers. It hit him in the side of the head and the losers club chuckled at her.

"Nice throw" Stan complimented making Bev smile.

"Thanks" She said as Mike ran over to the group of friends.

"Well, look what we have here! It's the Losers and their whore plus the wonder twins!" Henry yelled, directing the last part at Victoria and Richie. Victoria picked up a rock discreetly and began to hold it tightly. "Hey Victoria! How's your dad and sister doin'?" Henry teased and Victoria threw the rock as hard as she could. It hit Henry in the throat and he began to choke on air as everyone began to throw rocks.

"ROCK FIGHT!" Richie yelled before being hit straight in the face by a rock.

Richie did his best to try and throw every rock at Victor Criss. He hated him with a passion solely for the fact that Victoria thought he was cute. Victor finally couldn't handle all of the rocks being thrown towards him and ran away, only to be followed by Belch. The losers stopped throwing rocks and watched as Henry Bowers quivered on the floor. Everyone began to walk away but Richie stayed.

Go blow your dad you mullet-wearing asshole!" Richie yelled before finally walking away.

"Thanks guys but you didn't have to do that. Now Bowers is gonna be after you" Mike shook his head.

"Don't worry, Bowers is always after us" Eddie reassured.

"Yeah homeschool! Welcome to the losers club!" Richie exclaimed, placing his arm around Victoria.

______________________________________

"Hurry up and take the fucking plate Richie!" Victoria impatiently yelled as she handed the dinner she had made to Richie, who was already on the roof. She handed him her plate as well and began to make her way up. She landed letting out an 'ooomph'.