You Promised!

Prompt: Can u do one on the dog vic promised when the baby was 2😂😂😂
Requested by: dreamxbigxprincess

Richie was out and about with a now two-year-old Mia as Victoria stayed home and rested. She was watching t.v. when she heard a car pull up in the driveway. She heard the door open and much to her surprise little Mia came waddling in.

"Hi Mia" She smiled, picking her daughter up.

"Mama! Hi!" Mia excitedly yelled. She was currently going through a phase where she said hi to everyone and everything.

"Where's dad?" Vic asked and Mia pointed outside. Victoria walked over towards the doorway and watched as Richie struggled to pull something out of the car. She laughed but the smile on her face soon dropped as she saw the puppy pitbull Richie had been holding.

"What the fuck Richie?!" Victoria yelled, obviously forgetting about the fact that she was holding her daughter.

"What the fuck DAD?!" Mia yelled, the last part especially loud. She still hadn't grown out of her phase of yelling the word 'DAD!'.

"Don't say that!" Victoria scolded her daughter who put both of her hands in front of her mouth dramatically. Victoria put Mia down as Richie walked closer, fear in his eyes.

"How's the most beautiful woman in the world doing?" He smiled but Victoria was not having it.

"Can't sweet talk me now Tozier" Vic shook her head as Mia imitated her mom, crossing her arms and glaring at her father.

"Fine but look at this face!" Richie cooed, showing Victoria the dog up close. The dog licked Victoria's face, causing her to smile.

"We can keep it. But what the hell were you thinking?! Why didn't you ask first?!"

"Well, I technically did ask" Richie defended.

"When?!"

"Remember the day you told me you were pregnant with Mia?"

"What are you-are you fucking kidding me?!" She facepalmed, remembering the promise she made Richie

"Her name is Daisy and she loves people" Richie explained and Victoria smiled at the adorable sight of Richie and the dog.

______________________________________

After putting Mia to bed, Victoria began to walk back into her and Richie's shared bedroom. She walked in to see Richie playing with the dog happily. Victoria crawled under the blankets and the dog ran over to her, licking her face.

"Get off Daisy!" Richie yelled, taking the dog off of his wife. "She can't keep her hands off of you! Guess that makes two of us" He chuckled and Victoria rolled her eyes, turning so that her back was facing him.

"Im divorcing you" Vic teased and he sighed.

"No you aren't"

"Yep. I totally am and I'm gonna marry Sebastian Stan"

"Fine! Then I'll marry Scarlett Johansson so at movie premieres you have to see me"

"Why would I care about seeing you? I'd be married to fucking Sebastian Stan!" She exclaimed.

"Well how about you just don't divorce me and we can live happily ever after?" Richie proposed, rolling his eyes. Victoria turned back around so she was facing him and laid there in thought. "It's either me or Sebastian Stan babe"

"Hmmmmm as amazing as Seb is I do love you very much. He can be my second favorite husband" She chuckled and Richie pulled her closer so that their lips were almost touching.

"DAD!" Mia yelled from the end of the hallway and Richie sighed loudly as Daisy ran around in circles excitedly. Richie got up and opened the door, chuckling at his daughter that was too short to reach the doorknob. "DAD! Hi!" She smiled.

"Hi" Richie grinned right back, picking her up and laying back down on the bed with her. The dog jumped on the bed too and laid on top of Victoria.

"Mama?" Mia.

"Yes Mia?" Vic smiled.

"Hi" She grinned.

____________________________________

Victoria was the first to wake up. She smiled at the sight of her daughter cuddled into her husband and then at the dog that was looking excitedly at her. She got up and began to walk down the hallway until she noticed something in the corner. She sighed loudly, scolding the dog before turning around.

"RICHIE! YOUR DOG SHIT IN THE HALLWAY!"

"HE'S YOUR DOG TOO!"

"NOPE!"