5

2 weeks later

Millions

"Aye count this shit" I said throwing a big of money on the table to one of my employees. I looked around my trap to see barely people.

"Aye Christina!" I shouted waving her over. She walked over in her heels and short skirt along with a crop top that could pass to be a bra.

"Yes Milly"she said looking at me and biting her lip.

"Where the fuck everybody at"

"I think out making drops" she said. I nodded and pulled out my glock. I took it off safety and shot her right breast. She cried out tripping over feet and falling holding her breast while yelling in pain.

"It's Millions. And better pray ion find blood on my damn carpets. I WANT NAMES OF EVERYONE OUT MAKING DROPS AND 5k FROM THEM EACH! GET THE WORD OUT!" I yelled loud enough so that the people who were in the building could hear. I walked upstairs to my office to see my "wife" waiting outside my door. I sighed and unlocked my door, going in and slamming it behind me. I walked to my desk and sat. Nicole came barging in and slamming my door.

"Don't slam my shit Nicole"

"Don't slam shit Nicole" she mimicked me.

"I want to know why the fuck you canceled my card" she said slamming something on my desk. I looked at her card I gave her then back at her.

"You got money use it"

"I'm saving Robert! What do you not understand about saving? I'm saving my money"

"I'm saving mines too" I looked at her dead in the eyes.

"Robert I swear to god. I will divorce you and take all this shit" she said referring to the trap, my buildings, shops and money. She smirked crossing her arms and I chuckled.

"You'll be six feet under before you even get the papers. I could kill you right now and not give a shit Nicole. Your just here to be the wife that looks good in pictures. Don't fucking forget who I am Nicole Biron" I watched as her smirk fell and fear flushed her face.

"Now Get the fuck out your starting to make me mad" I said still looking straight in her eyes. I watched as her body moved hesitantly a little but she then stood firm as if she was testing me. I looked at her even deeper and she sighed walking out the door. But not before she slammed it. Damn she was fucking annoying. Can't believe I actually "loved" a bitch like that.

Nicole and I met at a friends house and I thought she was cool that was around when I was first getting in the game. I would work hard in the streets to cop her something real expensive once in a while till she was officially "mines". Guess she got use to it and expected more and more turning her into the gold digger she is now. So as time changed and I got bigger in the game our relationship changed. It looked better to be a successful entrepreneur with a wife supporting (on camera) than to be a single one.

I was pulled out of my thought by my phone ringing.

"Millions"

"Yo nigga you got yo bitches up in here bout to start a fucking riot" I looked at the clock on the wall. '6:53'

"Fuck you talking bout Omelly?"

"Sandra bout to get her ass whooped by that new girl" I was confused for a minute but then remembered that Onika was still considered the new girl. I sighed and stood up walking out my office making sure I locked it.

"Ard give me 10" I hung up the phone.

"CHRISTINA!" I yelled. She came walking to me holding her hand over her breast with a cloth. She knew better then to leave while on the clock. We work till death does us apart.