15

1 week later
Millions

" this shit ain't right" I said looking at my bank statements. The money wasn't adding up but yet their wasn't any withdrawals. I looked at my accountant for answers. I was at the club preparing for tonight when she pulled up on me saying it was an emergency.

"That's why I came to you. Some of the money is being transferred to another account. I tried to get access to it but I couldn't"

"Aight I'll look into it. But how much money is in the safe at the trap" I kept count of the money there every week.

"That's the thing. I recounted it all with Omelly like you told me to and half a million is missing" I slammed my hand on my desk hard.

"Fuck you mean half a mill is missing. How the fuck half a mill is going to go missing out of a secure account? It grew fucking legs and walked away? HUH!"

"No sir."

"Man get the fuck out my face" I said dismissing her. She scurried out my office and I threw something off my desk at the wall. Where the hell happen to my money? First my legal businesses and now the traps money? Something ain't right. I walked out the office to the main entrance of the club and Nicole was standing in front of the door.

"Yo What the fuck you doing here?"

"I-I My parents invited us for dinner and I tried calling you but you didn't answer" I just stared at her blankly. My ringer been on all day and I didn't get a call from her not once.

"Why you lying for?"

"Ok I just missed you. You haven't been yourself. Sleeping in separate rooms, not eating my breakfast. We don't even talk anymore it's like your trying to avoid me" She frowned.

"Yeah I know" I walked passed her but she grabbed my arms.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"Nothing bruh" I snatched my arm from her.

"Why are you doing this! I haven't done shit to you but try to be there. We're married for Christ sakes!" I ignored and kept walking I heard her heels click behind me.

"Who helped you build all of this! I DID! Who stood by your side when you were book for six months. I fucking did. Who helped you get back on your feet. I DID so I don't know why the fuck your treating me like this. Baby we can get through this. We'll find your missing money baby." I stopped walking turning to look at her.

"How the fuck You know about the money missing" I said walking towards her.

"I-I" Her body tensed up. Her body language told me everything I needed to know. I slammed her instantly on the wall of the building. I held her up by her neck.

"Let me find out you stealing my shit Nicole. I'll fucking kill you and that's on my life" She clawed at my hand so I could let go but I was determined to squeeze the life out of her. When i noticed her eyes going in her head I released her. Her body went limp and she fell to the ground crying and breathing hard. I stared at her with my arms crossed.

"I-I" she coughed. I watched as she took off her heels and tried to get up. I walked away from her to my car.

"I-I-Im pregnant"she yelled out. I chuckled.

"Oh yeah? Tell your baby daddy that" I unlocked my car and got in. I pressed the start button and drove out. Some shit ain't right and I was going to fix it. I knew where all the problems was coming from.

•••••
Cookie

"Na Na What you doing" I asked my daughter who was coloring on the walls. She jumped and looked at me with wide eyes. I never understood why kids did this. They know their not suppose to do it but yet still do it.