7

Nicki

A Day Later

"Girl you look fine as a motherfucker" Kim said rolling down her window. I ended up giving her my address and decided that Kim was cool people.

"I tried" i said getting in her Lamborghini. This check I was going to receive was for my house and light bill. I was a bit short on walking money. So i had to be careful on how much i spent today.

"Wheres Naelean" Kim asked while switching lanes.

"My neighbor is watching her for me" she nodded.

"Please dont tell anyone about yesterday" I said looking at her with begging eyes.

"What happened yesterday?...Oh with Millions answering your phone. Child please i aint worried about that. It aint stopping my bag im good. Y'all grown, what y'all do is y'all business. Only messy bitches go running they mouth. Never catch me caught up in that shit." I simply nodded Kim was cool and chill.
°°°°°°
"Girl tell me how my man think im out with another guy" Kim said while walking through the store Ralph Lauren. Everything was expensive in here so i didnt dare touch a thing. But i eyed a cute purse that was on display.

"If i was your man i would too. You walking around looking fine in your little pink short romper. Like who you dressing for girl?" I said eyeing her. Kim was indeed fine.

"Thanks boo but you look way better. Damn all that ass back there. You need to tell me where you got that dress from because i need one shit looks fly" she said looking me up and down. I had on a light blue long sleeve bandage dress that reached a little above my knees. I put black flats and some jewelry on.

"Girl this is adorable" Kim said taking a purse from a table set out. It was the same one i was looking at.

"Yeah it is" i said looking at it.

"Imma buy it...come on so i can pay" she said. I followed behind me to the cashier.

"Afternoon beautifuls what can i do for you"

"Um ring my stuff up." Kim said in a duh tone. He chuckled and checked out Kim things.

"Your total will be $350" the cashier said. Kim only had two things. The purse and a pair of heels so how the Fuck. Kim gave him a black card. He swiped it then gave it back to her. We walked out the mall.

"Im getting hungry you want to go to the food court?" She asked.

"Yeah" I said. I had only two bags and Kim had like 8. I got some perfume and some toys for Naelean. We got a booth and sat our bags there. Since it was close to the register of Chipotle we left them amd went to order. There was these two guys in front of us. The cashier was flirting with them taking her sweet time.

"Umm excuse me but people hungry here you could hoe any other time." Kim said walking around the guys. I snickered at the girls face. Kim came back and flipped her hair. The guys in front of us chuckled and got there food leaving. One of them looked at me and winked I blushed.

"What y'all want" the cashier said with a attitude.

"Can i get Organic Tufo with white rice and pinto beans and sour cream oh and a lemonade." kim ordered. The girl scrunched up her face.

"Can I get Chicken, brown rice, black beans, fajita veggies and queso and a sprite"

"Ok your total is going to be $25.22. Yall can afford it or you want me to take something out?"kim sized the bitch up. I went through my purse about to pay for my stuff.

"We can afford more than that honey bun here" Kim gave her her black card. The cashier look at it then back at Kim.

"Kim you don't have to do that" i said as she paid for both of our food.