14

1 week later
Cookie

"Your stupid I swear" I said fixing my phone to stand up as I put some of my belongings in a box.

"It's true but what are you doing?"

"I'm packing away some things" I said hesitantly.

"Packing away? Why? Your moving" I bit my lip.

"Something like that" I was in the process of looking for apartments since my time was limited I decided to start packing away something's. The small stuff first.

"Where you moving to?"

"I don't know somewhere I'm still looking"

"As long as I can drive there I'm good"

"Trust me you'll be the first I give the address to"

"Oh really?"

"Yup because your going to be taking the stuff back and forth. Be prepared to be a U-Haul driver" he chuckled and rubbed his chin.

"Mommy! Mommy! Look I did shoo moo hair" Naelean said running in to show me her brats doll Rihmeek brought her. The hair was all cut off except for tiny parts around the head.

"Na Na look what you did. You messed up your new doll. It has no hair" Naelean looked up and frowned.

"It's going to come back" she said with sass. I couldn't help but laugh at my oblivious 4 year old.

"Stop laughing at me"

"Is that Na Na?" Naelean frowned because she didn't know who was calling her. I pointed at the phone and she got on her tippy toe to look at it.

"HI MILLY" she shouted waving.

"Hi Na Na"

"Milly do I look pwetty" She asked making some faces she thought was cute.

"Yeah baby girl" Millions said laughing.

"Wait stay here I'm going to show you my new car" she said running out the room.

"I thought your name was Mickey Mouse?"

"Shawty got a new name for me everyday" he said with a low chuckle. I walked to the other side of the room to get the tape.

"Aye fatso!" I heard Millions yell in the phone. I got the tape and walked back.

"Who you calling fat...monkey" I asked giving him a stank face.

"That ass" he said licking his lips.

"Ever since I met you all you all you do is lick your lips...you need a endless supply of chapstick nigga"

"Haha very funny but you should back that ass up for me real quick...matter of a fact what panties you got on right now?"

"Oh you tryna get freaky on the phone daddy?"

"Damn it sounds good when you say it"

"Say what"

"Daddy" I said seductively.

"You like it when I say...daddy" I asked biting my lip.

"Mommy whats daddy?" Naelean said running next to me.

"Nothing baby girl...show Milly your toys"

"Ok so this is my pink...mommy what is it" I looked at the mini car in her hand.

"It's a Jeep mama"

"Yeah a weep. Milly do you have a car"

"Yeah I have a lot of them."