8

Two days later
Millions

I was sitting in my office signing a few papers for my businesses when Nicole came barging in.

"Baby i need $500" I groaned. It wasn't like I didn't have it but it was the fact she needed money like everyday when she has a whole business that she gets money from.

"Why?"

"Why are you always questioning me im your wife."

"You know what...here" I took five hundreds out of my wallet and threw it on the desk. She took it smiling.

"Thank you baby" she put it in her bra and looked at me caressing her breast. She walked behind me and kissed on my neck.

"You know baby we havent done anything in a while" she whispered in my ear. I cant lie and say I wasnt aroused. Nicole wasnt bad looking she had a nice shape with a petite ass. She wasnt as curvy but she was curvy enough. Her arch game was something real serious though. The thing is the shit she did is what turns me off. All she does is ask for money, leave, then sometimes come back around 2 in the morning. The fuck you out that late for? But i wasnt tripping because i be out later than that but im a man shes a female.

"Im doing something Cole" I said calling her by her nickname.

"But baby I cant wait im frustrated and all I want is you all I need is you" She kissed on my neck some more.

"Aight but we going to the room." I said giving in. I haven't got my dick wet in like two weeks so im most defiantly not gonna turn some sex.
°°°°°°

"You tripping girl" I said chuckling.

"Nah im not im walking" the little voice said from the other line

"So this Onika" she laughed.

"Yup"

"So Onika how are you?"

"Haha twrick you. This Nae"

"Oh really I thought you were Onika"

"Nope i wasn't but guess what! My burtday tomorrow"

"Really?"

"I think so....whens your birthday Mr.Meek?"

"May 6th"

"my mom burtday on 3 7" I chuckled knowing she just made a date.

"Wow your mom special then"

"No she me-STOPP MWOMMY! AHHH" I heard nothing but crying come from the other line.

"Who's this"

"Yo what the fuck wrong with you?"I barked in the phone.

"She want to be a little nasty and leave noddle spills all over my table."

"Imma go over there and tear your ass up"

"You not my daddy"

"Yes i am" she scoffed.

"Nigga you sick how you have an attraction for your daughter?" I smirked.

"Shut up but remember you got a shift tonight at 12"

"I thought i start at 9?"

"Schedule changed"

"Whatever but listen i have to go"

"Aight" she hung up. I smiled to myself. Hearing her voice lowkey made me happy. I aint even get the pussy yet and im feeling this way.

"Baby who was that?" Nicole said coming from the bathroom in her thong and bra. I licked my lips.