29

Millions

"Move." Cookie grumbled trying to push me away. I had slipped in her bed last night since I was already use to sleeping with her and it felt weird not to. She was heated so she went to sleep in her room. I was glad she wasn't mad at me but mad at my sister for saying some shit like that. Speaking of sister I forgot to tell Cookie about her staying this week.

No matter what she was my sister I couldn't let her stay at an overpriced hotel when I was here with a big ass house with more than plenty of rooms.

I wrapped my arms around her tighter and started kissing her neck. I sucked on her soft spot making her move a little. I licked it and sucked on it.

"Stop it." She said kind of moaning. I smirked and let my hand travel in her underwear. Considering she only slept with one of my shirts and underwear it was easy. She gasped.

"W-What are you doing." She said moaning as I sucked on her neck. I smirked as she parted her legs a little. I touched her clit which was wet.

"Damn only a few kisses on ya neck got you like this?" I asked them sucking on her neck some more rubbing circular. She moaned as I slowly rubbed up and down her clit. I did it as I sucked in her neck. I felt her body tense up a little.

"You wet as shit ma." I said in her ear. She moaned louder.

"Oh gawd Rihmeek." She moaned biting her lip. Her body tensed up some more telling me she was about to come. I chuckled and pulled my hand out.

"W-what are you doing?" She said sitting up as I got out the bed.

"You said stop." I said shrugging. She gave a bewildered look.

"What? Rihmeek don't fucking play." Her wetness was on my fingers so I licked some and winked at her.

"Shawty taste like pineapples." I said laughing as she threw her pillow at me. I walked towards her door as she grunt.

"Get out and locked the door!" I looked at her before going out.

"You just nasty." I said knowing what she was going to do. I made sure to lock the door because Nana didn't need to be walking on her mom like that and being scared for life. I went to my room and went to take a shower.

Afterwards I checked my phone for personal important emails. I got a text from my assistant sending me a screenshot of my flight and ticket number. I noticed it said two tickets were paid so I texted her about it.

Why does it say two? ~Me

She immediately responded back.

I'm going too🙂 ~Stacey

Why.~ Me

I am your assistant Williams and I help land this deal so why not? Plus I know most of the information needed.~ Stacey

Damn she was right. She told me two months back she was working on getting the deal with the label but i wasn't really on it like that.

Aight~ Me

I closed my tabs and went downstairs to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

"Well good morning sleepy head." Jazmine said sipping on I guess coffee. I nodded at her but gave her a look.

"The fuck you doing here?" She rolled her eyes.

"You and your cousin are both unbelievably rude. Omelly came here to talk to you about some work shit but he's chopping it up in the game room with his cousin." She said with a bit attitude at the end I caught a slight eye roll. I grabbed a apple from the fruit bowl and bit into it.