45

Cookie

"Get my makeup bag please." I mumbled to Meek. After going with Kim to the police station I came home. My stomach was hurting bad so I just called an Uber for Trey.

Baby boy was taking to get a check up and Kim had to review papers and go through the whole process and what not. I signed some papers too but after Nana got tired and hungry she brought us home.

"What's wrong with you?" I looked at him.

"I've been complaining about the same shit for the past hour you were too busy talking to your side bitch." I rolled my eyes.

"That's cute that you think your the main bitch." He said tossing it over.

"I mean I don't got a problem with that because you ain't the main either. Trey way." I winked at him. He straight faced me.

"Keep fucking with me I'll kick ya stank ass out and leave ya shit on the road."

"Oh sound hurt side boo." I shrugged and zipped up my bag.

"Mommyyyy!" Naelean screamed. It sounded like she was hurt so I without hesitation I ran to her room.

"What's wrong!" I looked around hastily. She pointed at the floor. I looked and there was a big ass black spider on her carpet. I ran to her bed and stood on it slippers on and all.

"MEEK!" I yelled frightened at the spider that was now walking.

"What y'all screaming for?" He said already by the door.

"Look spider!" Nana said looking at him. He smacked his teeth.

"Ask Trey to handle that." He smirked at me and walked away.

"Daddy!" Nana yelled in fright.

"Yes baby girl?" He walked back in the room.

"Kill it! It's going to eat my Barbie!"

"No it's not. That's a innocent creature. We can just get out the room come on." Now he was playing too much.

"No! Then it's going to eat mommy." He smacked his teeth.

"Your not going to kill it daddy?" Nana had tears in her eyes.

"Pass me a shoe." I took my slipper and threw it at him. Accidentally hitting his head he glared at me. I shrugged. He killed it with the shoe as if it was a roach.

"Done."

"Go wash my shoe." I said getting off the bed. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Im playing." I said putting my slipper on and walking out. Nana followed us to our room.

"It's 7 so hurry up. I told the pilot we would be there around 8." Meek said walking into the bathroom.

"Do I really have to go? My stomach is killing me." I said rubbing it. He walked out the bathroom with his shaving cream.

"It's probably your period. You going regardless."

"What's today?"

"The twelfth." I frowned.

"I was suppose to get my period four days ago." He gave me a look before zipping his bag.

"You on birth control?" He asked. I thought about it.

"Yeah so it probably a side effect from it." I shrugged.