55

Millions

"NOOO!" Naelean cried. It was 8:45, Cookie was gone all day and I had to go to the trap real quick because I heard feds been snooping around the area.

"Daddy I want to stay with you." She whined.

"Baby you can't you have to go with grandma." We were parked in front Analeases house and Naelean wouldn't get out the car.

"I want to go with you please!" She had booger's streaming out her nose.

"Baby girl you can't. It's going to be fast I'll pick you up in like twenty minutes."

"Daddy I don't want to stay. Please!" I sighed and took her, picking her up. I wiped her tears with my hand.

"You look like a monster when you cry." She giggled.

"Daddy I want to stay with you. I can see grandma tomorrow. Please!" I groaned thinking of something.

"Ard how about we go in and I'll play with you, read you a book till you fall asleep?" She frowned.

"So your not taking me?" She said. I looked in her sad big brown eyes.

"I can't mamas."

"I want to play princess. I'm Elsa!" She said a little happy but she was still sad.
••••••
After checking on the trap and moving shit I went home. Naelean tried my ass out all day. I was going to get her in like an hour but for now I was going to sleep.

I closed my eyes just to open them back up because my phone was ringing like crazy. I sighed and answered.

"Hello? Meek?" Cookie whispered from the other line.

"Baby? Why you whispering? Where ya ass at?"

"Meek I need you to come get me." I closed my eyes.

"Where you at? You know what never mind. I'm coming." I hung up and quickly got off the bed. I grabbed my keys and ran downstairs. I ran to my car unlocking it, getting in and starting the engine.

Before I pulled out I went on my find my iPhone and put in Nicki's Apple sign in. I got the address then pulled out.

I passed stop signs, ran through red lights and skipped a bunch of cars.
••••
Cookie

"I wanna see his face when he comes in." Jasmine said with her phone already on record.

"You better tell everybody to hide real good Meek prolly gon shoot up the place." Omelly said rubbing his beard and licking his lips as he watched a bartender walk by. Jasmine scoffed.

"Your a real big dawg." Jasmine said with her accent. Omelly made a barking sound.

"Cookie!" Kim said walking towards me with a wrapped box in her hands. She looked as if she was struggling in the heels so I walked to her and took the box. We walked back where I was. Omelly took the box from me and went to go put it on the table with the other boxes.

"Phew child I haven't worn heels in so long I forgot how to walk in them." She said putting her hand on my shoulder. I heard Jasmine mumble something. I gave her a look.

"It was hard as hell to find a babysitter.. Hi Jasmine."  Kim said. Jasmine looked at her and drunk from her cup.

"Hi kamrin" She said before rubbing her lips together. I gave her a look.

"Aye Cook Na and them pulled up." Omelly said walking towards us.

"Fuck." I drunk out of my cup before sighing. Kim took it from me.