22

Cookie

"Oh my god baby are you ok!" I ran to Naelean-who had dried up tears on her cheek-as soon as I got out the car.

"Mommmmyyyy" she whined as I checked all around her. I went to Denim. I check her for any scratches. When your a mother all kids are your kids.

"One scratch and imma kill him, his family, everything connected to him" I said to myself.

"Ok good nothing." I stood up and looked at Millions and Omelly who was talking
To Kevin. I interrupted them.

"So what happened?" Millions had called Kevin and I to meet them at a Some French restaurant downtown because Damien's crew was shooting at them while the girls was in the car.

"We'll explain later at the crib. Aye Kevin take my car. You and Omelly tail behind Me." Millions said throwing the keys at Kevin.

"No explain NOW! I don't want to wait for home. My baby was crying. Bullets were being shot at the car my baby was in. I wanna know who the fuck was bold enough." I already knew who but I wanted confirmation.

"This not the place Cookie." Omelly said wiping his face.

"I don't care Omelly." I snapped. They all got quiet staring at me

"I got a little knife in my bag. Since y'all wanna act like y'all mouths glued. I'll un-glue them for y'all." I said threatening them.

"We was at the park, we left, then while I'm driving and talking to Kevin a red car pulls up behind us and starts shooting. The only reason no one got hurt was because of my bullet proof windows. I shook them off and we ended up here. It was most likely Damien" Millions said. I got something for that bitch made nigga.

"Let's go" I said as Millions took the girls and put them in the car Kevin and I came in. I got in the passenger as Millions got in the driver. I looked back at the girls.

"You guys ok? Hungry?" They shook their head.

"Mommy I'm scared something kept hitting Milly car. It kept hitting my side door. It was loud." I sighed as Millions put the car in reverse.

"It's ok mama don't worry about that. When we get to the house we'll bake cookie." She smiled big.

"Denim to?"

"Yup" they both cheered. I turned back around. I was calmer than before but I knew something that would make me even calmer. I went on my phone going to my new social media 'Instagram' I looked up Millions page then stalked it. I ended up on a picture of him in his boxers. He had a big ass bulge in them. I read all the comments most were thirsty thots I quietly laughed seeing one comment from a male.

Mike.awesome205: oouu🤤 you can bend me over anytime chocolate Zaddy😼

I then look at Millions. I stared at the side of his face.

"Why you staring at me like that?" He said turning to me as he stopped behind a car in a lane.

"Because your so ugly." I smiled.

"That must be why all the hoes fly my way huh?" He said smirking I stopped smiling.

"What hoes? And if they did it's because of your money. In fact your looks makes them fly the other way." I said rolling my eyes.