Sasuke vs. Naruko

I’m SOOO sorry this took so long! I’ve been SO busy, especially cuz it’s nearing summer <3

I’m so sorry, this is gonna be such a LAME fight! I’m HORRIBLE at writing fight scenes! DX

------------------

Naruko’s POV

I raised my head and snarled at the boy in front of me. He did nothing, but there was an odd spark in his eyes that I just couldn’t recognize.

Orochimaru watched intently, a wicked grin spreading across his messed up face.

I snarled, clenching and unclenching my fists impatiently. For about 10 minutes, Sasuke and I just stared at each other.

Slowly, he drew his katana, and it sparked with electricity. Sasuke charged at me quickly, but I was faster. I was trained by all of the Akatsuki for 2 years, so I had a few tricks up my sleeve.

Sasuke swung his blade at me, but I ducked underneath it and swept my leg underneath his feet, knocking him to the ground.

Sasuke got right back up, and you could hear the chirping of birds as the electricity on his sword increased. He narrowed his eyes at me, Sharingan already activated. Itachi had taught me a few tricks on how to avoid the Sharingan’s genjutsu’s, which was obviously helpful. Most definetly helpful in this situation.

The Uchiha was obviously confused when I didn’t freeze up, becoming caught in his little eye trick. I smirked. “I’ve changed, Uchiha boy.” I hissed.

Sasuke growled lowly, throwing an angry punch in my direction. I caught it, twisting his wrist. Sasuke grunted in pain, quickly pulling his arm back and jumping away from me.

I listened as the sound of chirping birds filled the air, the Chidori forming in Sasuke’s hand. He raised it in the air. “Chidori!” He yelled, charging towards me. I narrowed my eyes and leapt to the side, the electricity hitting my hand and sending a quick but painful jolt throughout my body. I winced a bit, but quickly recovered.

I drew my katana, and Sasuke grabbed his own off the ground. We both got into fighting stances, glaring at each other.