Heroes of the Hidden Leaf

Woot! So I’m trying to get in as many chapters as I can, because I will be very busy from now on. School’s coming back September 4th, and I’m going to Canada for a few days. Obviously, I’m going to be busy. So it will be harder for me to update.

--------------------------

Naruko’s POV

Standing before us was the Fourth Hokage. “You…” The Kyuumi and Kyuubi growled. The 4th just stepped in front of them, facing us.

“Fourth… Hokage…” Naruto said, just as shocked as I was. The 4th’s face softened, and he smiled at the both of us. “Naruto… Naruko…” He said.

“I worked it into the seal spells so that I would appear in your psyche if either of you came too close to all tails. I really wanted to avoid that… Since I had no desire to see either of you… Kyuubi, Kyuumi….” The 4th said, turning slightly so he was looking at both of the tailed beasts.

They both roared angrily. “Then again… I did look forward to seeing my son and daughter all grown up.” He said. Naruto and I didn’t really catch what he said, we were in too much shock.

“Fourth Hokage!” The Kyuubi roared. “Come here! We’ll rip you to shreds!” The Kyuumi finished. “If that’s the case, then I’ll stay away. Right, Naruto, Naruko?” He asked us. Our eyes widened. We glanced at each other, then back at the 4th.

“How do you know our names…?” I asked him. “Hm? Well, I’m the one who names you both.” The 4th smiled. Our eyes widened further.

“You are my children, after all.” The Fourth said. “Then… We’re…” I trailed off, gaping at the Fourth, who claims to be our father. “Yes. You heard me. You’re both my children.” He smiled.

Naruto and I couldn’t stop the huge grins that came to our faces. I couldn’t help but let the tears stream down my face.

“Fourth Hokage!” The Kyuubi roared again. “Let’s go somewhere more quiet.” The Fourth said, snapping his fingers. We appeared in some sort of field.

I wiped my tears away, smiling still. “The Third didn’t tell you much of anything, did he?” Minato asked. “If people found out you were my kids, you would be in danger.” He said.