Why Hello There

2 words.

WRITERS. BLOCK.

Ugh ._. Sorry I’m letting you all down. I keep trying to update but I always fail. But, I will still continue this story. I’m quite unsure where to end it, because of the war… And frankly I have no clue what to do for Naruko then, I have thousands of ideas but all of them are clashing and none of them would work together… But I do have a favorite idea for the war… And that will be seen soon ;D (In maybe 5 chapters, idk.)

---------------------------------------

Naruko’s POV

“Dark Style: Devil’s Rhapsody!”

(A/N: rhap·so·dy, noun : A highly emotional utterance…. Basically ‘Demons Rhapsody’ is ‘Demons Emotions’ Idk… Just go with it XD)

Naruto noticed this and his eyes widened, seeming to remember my Dark Style from when we defeated Pein.

“Naruko!” He gasped. I just shook my head. “It’s fine, Naruto!”

Slowly, he nodded then went back to fighting his own beast.

My eyes snapped open, as the ground beneath me cracked. Kyuumi was shocked, but she shook it off.

“Dark Style? That’s interesting… A brat possessing such power… I never would have thought.” She snarled. “But still… It is nothing compared to me!”

I sighed, not responding to her. Just then, black claws shot out of the abyss behind me. They gripped solid ground, pulling themself out. Once it fully emerged, the ground closed up.

There stood a creature, created from the shadows. It was about half the size of Kyuumi, which is at least a dozen times bigger than me.

From Kyuumi’s view, the creature looked quite similar to an Uchiha’s Susanoo, but at the same time it was incredibly different. This thing was not made of chakra. It was a real being, a demon. Though it was nothing compared to Kyuumi, it was still a threat.

I glanced up at the creature. It exhaled, and a black sort of steam billowed from its mouth. I studied its every detail, soon realizing the creature was truly and literally made out of darkness.

I turned back to Kyuumi, narrowing my eyes. I sprinted forwards, and the creature seemed to follow. I punched the air, testing to see if it would do the same. It didn’t.

I bit my lip, trying to figure out how to control it. Then, I got an idea.

Punch her! I thought, and the demon obeyed. I grinned, as the punch hit Kyuumi, sending her skidding backwards.

She roared with anger, creating another Bijuu bomb. She sent it hurtling towards me, but my creature, whom I have named Kage, (A/N: Kage means shadow), jumped in front and took the hit.