Chapter 1: First Day

A/N: Sorry for the wrong grammar LOL.

"Yoongi, kindly assist your sister to your school. Remember she's just 2nd year college and a new student. I transfered her to your school because I don't want 'that' to happen to her again. Arraseo?" Appa said to Yoongi. Yoongi just nodded. Well, Yoongi is my older brother he's two years older than me.

"Okay goodbye sweeties. Goodluck to your first day of classes." eomma said while kissing our cheeks.

Yoongi is giving me a ride to the school. Well, I am just sleeping here because I am really sleepy af.

"Yah, sleepyhead. Were here." Yoongi said while shaking my shoulder.

I point my self "You're calling me sleepyhead? Then what about you? Serial sleeper?" Of course he just looked me with his blank expression. But I was shocked when he just showed his gummy smile. Wtf?

"Dude, are you crazy?" I said with a confused look. He just burst out laughing. "Why is the people so weird today?" I rolled my eyes and get out of the car.

He also get out of the car immediately. "Yah! Yoonchae! Wait for me!" While chasing me.

He hold my hand tightly "Kaja! I'll accompany you to your class." He said while dragging my hand.

He just dragged me in the big hallway and I feel uncomfortable because of the eyes looking at us.

"Can you just let go of my hand?" I just gave him a cold stare. "Okay" he said pulling away his hand to mine.

I heard others murmuring. But their murmur are loud enough to hear what they are talking about.

"Omo is Yoongi oppa already have a girlfriend?!"

"No way... She looks like him"

"Is she the sister of Yoongi oppa?"

Yes bitches I just hold the hand of your oppa. And back off he's my real oppa. So don't call him your oppa. I said to my mind.

We reached my classroom. "Okay Yoonchae, Just go to the lobby where we entered. I will wait you there. We have the same time of break, lunch and dismissal." Yoongi said

"Okay just go away." I sadi giving him a 'shoo-shoo' sign.

"Why are you so mean to me?" He said while pouting.

"I'm not mean to you just look at the time"

Then he look to his watch. His eyes widened. "Oh shit. Yoonchae just go to the lobby later okay. Love yoooouuu" he said while running and he's waving too. Tss.

I knocked on the door and a man showed up. "You must be the new student." He said while smiling.

"Ne" giving him a smile. Well I don't wanna be rude on my first day.

"Come inside and introduce yourself." He said as I enter.

I stood in front of the class and introduce myself as the teacher said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Min Yoonchae -imnida. Please take care of me" I said while smiling.

"Okay Ms. Min please sit between Jimin and Taehyung. Jimin and Taehyung please raise your hands so she will know where to sit."

I saw to men raised their hands. And its at the back row. Great. Back row. Just great. And sitting with these strangers. Tss.

A/N: ayeeee!!! Thanks for reading hope you'll continue reading it. :) Kamsaranghae :)