Chapter 24: Fireworks

This chapter is dedicated to: annytiffporsche64. She's also a writer. And her books are also good! So I recommend to all of you to read her stories! But Filipino is he language of her story. So to those Filipino out there. Try to read her stories too. :)

Enjoyyyy!!!

Taehyung's POV

"Hyung! Can you please stop?! You're making me dizzy!" Jungkook scolded me because I kept on rolling and rolling on the bed because of what did I just do earlier!!!

I stopped rolling when I heard my phone ringing. I grabbed my phone and.... It was.... Yoongi....

I answered his call and...

"Yah! Go to the lobby with Jungkook. Now."

"N-ne h-hyung..."

Then he hanged up immediately.

I can sense that he's gonna kill me for leaving Yoonchae earlier... Great.

I placed my phone in my pocket. "Jungkook-ah, Yoongi-hyung wants us to go at the lobby right now. Get up now he doesn't like waiting." Then he got up immediately.

I brought the keys of the room and we locked the room as we left it.

---

Now we are here at the lobby and the other members are here too. Me and Jungkook are the last one who came. "Are we late?" I asked Jimin hyung and  shook his head.

"Ok kids since were here at Philippines, lets go somewhere!" Jin excitedly announced.

"But, where are we going?" Yoonchae asked Jin. She looks happy like nothing happened earlier.

"I made a research and I saw, Enchanted Kingdom in Laguna is one of the best amusement parks here!" Yeah, I made a research about that. And I saw many pics of that amusement park I really want to go there.

"Ok then! Lets go to Laguna!!!"

---

"Nowww we are here!!!" Namjoon said excitedly. Daebak! This place is really nice!!! And this place is too big also!