Chapter 18: Dinner

A/N: Ok guys I'm sorry I was not able to update for two days. I'm reading a book hehehehe ;)

Thanks for reading my story!!! And for those who keep supporting it thank you so much!!!

Enjoy!!!

Taehyung's POV

Yoongi hyung asked me to bring Yoonchae's bag to the hospital. I asked him about his bag then he said just tell Hoseok to keep his bag for a while.

When I reached the number of the room that Yoongi sent me, I knocked then Yoonchae opened the door while panting. Then she saw holding me her bag, so she grabbed it quickly and opened it finding something.

She drank a medicine which is a medicine for persons who have heart disease. She has a heart disease?

I asked her and she said yes.

I wish that in the future he will find someone who can protect her what matter what.

Don't get me wrong, she's my bestfriend's sister so I treat her as my bestfriend too. Well, not just me. BTS too.

I promised her that I'll protect her. I'll protect her until she find someone who can be by her side.

I hugged her. I want to protect her. I hyung,  want to see her cry. I regret on what happened on the last incident. I should've not believe on that flirt. I don't want to see her suffering because I see her as my little sister.

We talked about her disease and we saw that Yoongi is getting up. "Oh, Taehyung you're here." His eyes were half-opened and he rubbed it. "Yoonchae-ah did you drank your medicines?" He asked.

"Uhh yeah" she replied with a small smile on her face. Then Yoongi sighed in relief. He walked towards his mother's bed. He just stared at his mother when a doctor came in.

"Umm are you Mrs. Min's son?" He asked. Yoongi turned around to see the doctor and he nodded. "She can be discharge today. Excuse me." He said.

"Thank you" he bowed at the doctor and the doctor nodded and smiled and walked away.

Suddenly, her mother woke up. "Eomma we're leaving today. And when we got home take a rest okay?" Her mother smiled and nodded. Then she looked at our direction. "Oh, you didn't tell me that Taehyung will be here too." She chuckled.

"They sent me here to bring Yoonchae's bag." Me and Mrs. Min are close because my mother and her are highschool bestfriends.

I've known Yoonchae for a very long time but I didn't see her face, not even once. I just know her name and nothing else. Yoongi hyung always talked about her when we are in highschool with Bangtan.