Chapter 26: Seven Roses

Ok so this chapter is dedicated to blackjinnieee she's the one who supported me since from the start. She's also writing a book titled "Until My Last Breath" a Flipino language story. Please support her

OK SO BTW THIS IS MY THIRD UPDATE TODAY SO ENJOOYY!!!!

Nobody's POV

After two days of preparation. Tonight is the night of Taehyung's confession. He prepared a lot with the help of his hyungs.

"Ahhh, I'm nervous!!! I'm going to confess to her!!!" Taehyung rolled again on his bed hysterically.

Everyone is nervous also for Taehyung. Yoonchae on the other side is still clueless.

She wanted to go around the hotel with others, but none of them wanted to join her.

Jungkook, Jin and Jimin are decorating the garden.

Yoonchae was about to go upstairs to see the garden that she saw last time. But before she can enter the hallway where the garden is, she was blocked by the signage on the door.

DON'T ENTER
THE GARDEN IS CLOSED FOR
PRIVATE EVENT. THANK YOU!

Aww... Too bad... She tought. She turned around and she saw Taehyung.

Taehyung turned around when she saw Yoonchae. Shit shit shit he thought.

"Umm-- Taehyung I saw your face. No need to turn around like you have seen a ghost." She giggled. Taehyung who's nervous right now, turned around slowly.

I didn't saw a ordinary ghost. I saw a beautiful ghost, and I am just a potato so I turned around okay? He thought.

"I was just about to go to the garden but it says that its close." She made a poker face. Unlike other girls they'll pout that made them look like a flirt.

"O-oh me too..." Taehyung stuttered at his first word. Yoonchae seem didn't notice about it.

"C'mon lets go downstairs together!" He suggest and then he saw that his three members are looking at them through the glass door.