Chapter 33: End

Yoongi's POV

Istg, I'm gonna kill that Taehyung if he showed up in front of me right now.

Speaking of the devil he's in front of me now.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I grabbed his collar and I saw tears continuously flowing down on his cheeks.

He seldom cries... The last that I saw him crying is when his girlfriend died few years ago...

"W-where is s-she?" His voice broke as he speak. I saw a girl run towards him.

"And who the fu---- Gayoung?!" I released Taehyung's collar. I am shookt that she's alive. But how?!

"I will tell that very long story later, but first I will explain on what happened......"

She explains everything to me and Taehyung. I believe that she's telling the truth because her mother was sent to the mental hospital the day of Gayoung's wake.

The doctor finally went out of the door. "Is anyone one of you are Min Yoonchae's relative?" The doctor asked us.

"Me. I'm her brother."

"I'm sorry but...... We did our best.... But she didn't survive. She reached her limits..."

I fell and tears start flowing on my cheeks. Taehyung also.

I promised...

I promised that I will protect her, no matter what...

But as I didn't! I didn't protect her!!!

She didn't even know the truth...

She doesn't deserve a brother like me... And I know that...

Taehyung's POV

She doesn't deserve this... Me...

She deserves better!

I WANTED TO PROTECT AND NOT TO HURT HER! BUT THE OPPOSITE THINGS ALWAYS WINS!

I guess this is a goodbye...

Goodbye Kim Yoonchae... You are my wife and my always bride... Sorry but the actual wedding didn't happened...

Please don't forget me... Us...

You will be always remembered by us... Especially me...

A/N: Lame ending. ;-;

Sorry guys I know this story has too many cliffhanging moments. I didn't want to end this story yet but...

All things are having their own ending whether its happy or sad...

Again sorry for ending this story :(
Kamsaranghae ❤❤❤

Btw! This story is a shit I swear ;-;