Chapter 21: Loveteam

A/N: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!!! :)

Hope you enjoy my story!!!

Yoonchae's POV

The next day I entered our school, many girls are asking if me and Taehyung are dating. Of course I'll deny it because I don't have a special relationship with Taehyung aside from being my best friend.

Well, others are not happy about that and half of them are happy that me and Taehyung are not dating.

I saw Sunhee glaring at me with her furious eyes. Is she jealous? Well there's nothing she should be jealous about. First of all, I don't like Taehyung and lastly, Taehyung doesn't want to be with her anymore.

I bumped her with my shoulders intentionally but not that hard. She was shocked on what did I do to her.

"Yah you bi---" I cut her off because that line is too old for me. Too dramatic. "Sorry not sorry" I walked away and I saw that other's jaws are still hanging.

I overheard others talking about Sunhee. "That's what she deserve she should leave this school because this school is not suited for flirts and sluts, aka C.H.O.I. S.U.N.H.E.E."

I saw Sunhee stomping her feet angrily, then she went outside of the school.

I went to library first to search for a book. I grabbed a book and I was to get a seat but I saw Jungkook reading a book while drinking his banana milk.

I sat beside him and he was surprised at my sudden action. "Oh, Noona!" He smiled widely.

"What is that book all about?" I asked and then he showed the title of the book to me.

Wait what? Fables?

"Why are you reading fables?" I chuckled and he giggled.

"I just love fables since I was young!" He sounded like a three-years old kid. He finished his banana milk so he closed the book.

"Noona, I got to go my first class will start in just few minutes!" He waved his hands and I waved my hand to.

I read a book because my first class will start later. Well, me and Jungkook have different level and different schedule so... Yeah he left.

I saw someone sat next to me. It was Jimin.

Oh yeah! He has the same schedule with me and Taehyung also.

"Annyeonghaseyo Noona!!!" He sounded like Jungkook. He sat next to me but he just rest his head on his arm on the table.

After a few minutes I saw that our class will start soon so I woke up Jimin.

"Jiminie~" then he lifted his head. He looks like a innocent kid. "C'mon our class will start soon." I smiled and he stood up too.

I placed the book in its original place. We entered our classroom and I saw Taehyung pouting while leaning his chin on his table.

Me and Jimin went to our seats and I tapped Taehyung's shoulder. "Yah! Why are you pouting?" He looked up at me still pouting.

"I'm so lonely... I'm waiting for you.... And Jimin..." Faking his sobs. I ruffled his hair and I smiled.

"Don't worry were now here!" I cheered him up. Then he gave me his box smile as an exchange.

The whole class squealed while looking at us.

"MY SHIP IS SAILING!!!"

"WAHHHHH SHIP SHIP!!!"

"CHOO CHOOOO!!!!"

"WAIT... YOONCHAE PLUS TAEHYUNG EQUALS YOONTAE!!!"

"SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!!!"

"YOONTAE!"

"YOONTAE!!!"

We just chuckled and shook our heads.

The whole class became quiet and went to their original place when the teacher came in.

Hmmm.... YoonTae? Sounds good.

To Be Continued.

A/N: Short Update :) but thanks for reading my story!!!

Kamsaranghae