Chapter 19: Suga

A/N: Thank you guys for 137 views in my story :') I'm so proud lol HAHA

Please keep supporting my story!!! And for those who keep supporting it, thank you so much!

Short Chapter :(

Enjoy!!!

Author's POV

While the Min family and Taehyung are eating in the restaurant, a man with black hoodie and black pants took a picture of them.

I'm sure that many girls will kill her if I post this picture. He smirked at his thought knowing that many will hate her.

He went home after he took pictures of them in every angle. He posted it on Twitter.

The photo gain many reactions from different people. Most of them are giving good comments but few of them are giving negative and harsh comments.

@sugadt : omo I the Min family and Taehyung are having lunch together! So cutteeee!!!

@youknowBTS: I SHIP TAEHYUNG AND YOONCHAE! THEY'RE A GOOD COUPLE!!!

@TaeTaeIsMine: I don't ship them. I ship myself to Taehyung oppa ;-;

@youknowBTS replying to @TaeTaeIsMine: No one is asking. So shut up.

@TaeTaeIsMine replying to @youknowBTS: Whatever...

After seeing the comments on his posts he threw his phone on the floor, luckily it doesn't affect his phone.

He saw that his boss is calling him. He hesitantly answer the call. He was nervous af.

Unknown: Its gains more attention and it also made the people love them more. Great. The unknown person said in his/her most sarcastic way.

ManMianhae. I'm just gonna do another plan...

Unknown: Be sure that you'll gonna make it perfect. I want him to suffer. Arraseo?

Man: Nae.

After their conversation, the man threw himself on his bed.

I'll make you suffer Kim Taehyung... He thought.

Yoonchae's POV

We went to our house and I soon as I entered my room I threw my self to my husband. My bed.

I want to take a rest, I was too tired. Suddenly, Yoongi opened my door without knocking.

"What?" He usually barge into my room when he need something. He just sat on the chair near the veranda.

"Someone posted our dinner on Twitter... Did you already saw it?" He's looking at his phone and he looked at me.

Why would someone take a picture of us? Having a lunch with Taehyung? Is that a big dealOr its just a sasaeng?

I snapped out of my thoughts when he wave his hand on my face. I slapped it and took his phone.

I saw the pictures from different angles and I saw the comment section. I was surprised that most of them are not bad at all.

"Woah, at least your fangirls are not attacking me." I chuckled still scrolling up and down on his phone.

"Good for you, unlike the ex-girlfriend of Taehyung..." He looked down. I remembered the girl who died because of the sasaengs.

Tss. They're so pathetic. They can kill people just because they're close to their idols? Wtf?

"Aish! You're making my mood bad! Lets stop this nonsense conversation." I laughed as I playfully hit his arm.

Yoongi was about to leave my room but I stopped him holding his hand. He looked at his hand and looked at me.

"You're the sweetest best friend/brother that I ever had. As a reward I'll give you a nickname hehehe." I let go of his hand and he just turned around.

"Sugar... I like sugar cause your sweet but it makes me cringe so the nickname that I'll give to you is... SUGA! HAHAHAHA HOW CUTEE!!!" I laughed and I saw my brother laughing too.

"Ok I appreciate my reward." He said playfully.

"Now go away... SUGA" I chuckled while calling him by his new nickname.

He just shook his head and left my room. I opened my phone and entered I rename his name on my contacts.

From: Gummy ❤ To: Suga

Hehehehehe....

A/N: Another lame chapter. Psh... Sorry guys. :(

Thanks for reading my story!!!
Kamsaranghae