Chapter 14: Busted

A/N: Guys unfortunately Mnet blocked the votes from international ARMYs :(

PS: Mnet is a snakeu :)

Please keep supporting my story!!! And for those who keep supporting it thank you so much!!!

Third Person's POV

After they went to the clinic, they go to the parking lot. And fortunately they saw Sunhee with the other members.

They saw that Sunhee is still acting having a heavy headache. They walk towards Sunhee and the other members.

"Oh~ Sunhee are you okay?" Jin said sarcastically. "Did you go to the clinic?" He emphasized the word 'clinic'.

"Of course I already went there and take some rest... Yeah..." She said nervously. Yoonchae stepped closer to Sunhee.

"Mind to tell us about this?" She smirked while playing the recorder. As they listen to their conversation their eyes widened.

Yoongi is just crossing his arms and he smirked. Sunhee is really nervous right now.

Why did I didn't think about that?! Sunhee thought.

"Bitch" Yoonchae muttered. BTS is still in shocked except for Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Fine! I'm not sick! Now what?!" Sunhee yelled. Yoonchae just crossed her arms.

"Why did you left the library?" She said as she walking around her. While Sunhee is really irritated right now.

"Why would I tell you?!" Sunhee exclaimed. Yoonchae just chuckled a little.

"Oh~ I already remember! You left the library to flirt someone." Then stopped walking around her. Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok just laughed.

"YOU BITCH!!!" Sunhee was about to grab Yoonchae's hair but she dodged it. Yoonchae kicked Sunhee in her legs causing her to fell.

"I'll take that as a compliment but don't you dare touch my hair. Arraseo?" Yoonchae leaned at Sunhee. Taehyung just pushed Yoonchae a little and helped Sunhee.

"Can you please stop?!" Taehyung exclaimed while helping Sunhee to stand up.

"So you're defending her right now? Nice choice Kim Taehyung. Very wise." Yoongi butted in. Having his cold look.

"Guys just lets just stop this okay?" Namjoon interrupted the fight. Jin just gave Namjoon a glare.

Jin looked back at Sunhee who's fixing her uniform. "I'm not done at you." He said while pointing at Sunhee. Then he walked away.

Hoseok, Yoongi followed him. "Don't you dare mess up with me." Yoonchae said straight to her face.

"Yoonchae let's go!" Yoongi shouted. Then Yoonchae followed the boys.

Jin's POV

She's not good at lying poor girl. How dare she flirt Taehyung she's not even beautiful. Yoonchae is more beautiful.

But I'm the most beautiful creature in this world.

And I'm confused, why did Taehyung defended her earlier? Is there something going with that two?

If there is, I'll make it stop. I won't let my babies be with a slut.

Touch my face and I will create a war. I'm gonna kill you all. Kidding.

We went to our cars and we decided to go first to a cafe near the school.

As we entered the cafe we took our seats. "Guys what do you want? My treat." Hoseok said.

"Mine is Caramel Frappuccino!!!" I exclaimed. Its been one month, I missed my Caramel Frapp ❤

"Iced Caffé Americano please." Yoonchae said while her eyes is sparkling. Cute.

"Just a black coffee." Yoongi said while looking at his phone. Hoseok nodded and went to the counter.

After a few minutes our drinks are already here. Yoonchae immediately grabbed her drink and drink it. She must really like it.

"Yoonchae do you really like Iced Caffé Americano that much?" I asked while chuckling.

Hoseok and Yoonchae just laughed while Yoongi is busy on his phone.

"Ne, I really like it. This is what I order often." She said. And she is back at sipping her coffee.

We enjoyed our bonding and we also enjoyed our drinks without the slut. I wish other members are also here :(

A/N: Thank you for reading my story!!!

Kamsaranghae