Chapter 12: Fight

A/N: Please keep supporting my story and thanks to all who keep supporting my story :)

Yoonchae's POV

As I entered the classroom, my classmates are looking at me. I sat in my seat and then Jimin tapped my shoulders.

"Yoonchae-ah what was all about?" Jimin said.

I explained everything to him and he nodded. After explaining, Taehyung entered the classroom straight-faced.

I saw Sunhee walking towards him. Then others started to murmuring about them.

Jimin just rolled his eyes like me. After doing PDA they went back to their seats as the professor went in.

"Okay class kindly pass your assignment. For those who didn't do their assignment please stand up." The professor said. I passed my assignment in front. I saw that Sunhee is the only one who didn't do the assignment.

The whole class started to burst in laughter. Then someone shouted. "What did you do this weekend? Flirting?" Then everyone laughed except for Jimin and Taehyung. Yes I laughed but secretly.

"QUIET!" the teacher yelled and the class became quiet. "Ms. Choi, why did you not do your assignment?" The professor said.

"Because she's busy flirting" the guy in front of me whispered. Then his seatmates chuckled.

"One more warning and I'll send you to detention!" The teacher yelled again.

"Um... I... F-Forgot..." Sunhee said while stuttering.

"Are you not ashamed of yourself? You're the only one who didn't passed the assignment!" He scolded her. "3 hours detention after class!" He added.

Finally no one will have PDA in front of us.

*break time*

Sunhee and Taehyung is still doing PDA. Well actually, Sunhee is the only one who do PDA. Because she's just flirting while Taehyung is doing nothing.

I sat beside Jin. Yoongi is nowhere to be found so I asked them. "Where's Yoongi?" I asked.

"He's still having his class. He will be here soon." Jin said. Then he whispered something to me. "Mind to tell me what happened?" He whispered.

"Later. When Sunhee is not here." I whispered back. Then he nodded. Yoongi came and sat at the vacant seat beside Jimin.

We always eat silently especially when Sunhee is here.

After eating we heard someone spoke at the speaker. "Good Morning students. You won't have your next class due to the emergency meeting of the teachers. You may have your free time but you can't leave the school premises. You can leave the school after the bell. Thank you."

YES! NO CLASSES!!! WE'RE FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

But unfortunately, Sunhee won't have her detention. Too bad.

Sunhee said she will just go to the restroom. Taehyung waited for her as she requested. We just left them.

"So now explain what happened." Jin said as we walk.

I explained to them and they just shook their heads as a sign of disbelief.

We go to the school park and we sat on the grass under the tree.

"I knew it, she's a flirt." Hoseok said and they nodded. I opened my phone and some shit is being posted again by others.

@micmicbungee The third party is with the BTS!!! Omo~ 4m ago
_________________________________
45 comments 32 retweeted ♡ 33 likes

"Umm guys? Did you see this?" I said while I give my phone to them. They just shook their heads.

Yoongi took his phone and he opened it.

Then he just posted something on Twitter.

@sugaakaagustd Stop posting nonsense. Yoonchae is with us because I want her to be with us. 1m ago.
_________________________________
2 comments 3 retweeted5 likes.

"What the hell?" Jimin said. While looking at his phone. "Hyung, why did you post something like this?!" Jimin said in disbelief.

"So they will stop posting shits on social media." Yoongi replied.

"I agree" Namjoon said. And the rest nodded except for Jimin.

"Fine I agree too" Jimin said. I saw Sunhee and Taehyung not that far away from our place.

"OMO~ THEY'RE HERE I DON'T WANT TO SEE PDAAAA!!!" Jungkook said while panicking. I just put my finger in his lips to shut him up.

"Lets hide in the bushes. I don't want to see their PDA too!" Hoseok  whispered. We all agree to his suggestion so we get all our things and hid in the nearest bushes.

We saw that Taehyung is walking faster than Sunhee. While Sunhee trying to hold is wrist but Taehyung just pulled his hands away.

"What? Are they fighting? I wish, so Sunhee will not be with us anymore." Jungkook whispered. I chuckled at his reaction his cute~.

"AWW!!!" Jin yelled causing them to look at our direction.

"SHHH THEY MIGHT SEE US!!!" Yoongi shouted while whispering.

As we looked back to them. I saw that Taehyung is walking towards our direction.

"He's coming!!!" Hoseok whispered panicking.

"GET DOWN!!!" I said and we do it quickly.

I peeked and saw that Taehyung is near the bushes. But I think that he saw nothing. He went back to the place where they're fighting.

A/N:
Short update :( sorry :(

Guys did you already watched the MV of MIC Drop remix? Guys its soooooo beautiful!!! So I recommend for y'all to watch it!!!

Thanks for reading my story!!!
Kamsaranghae ❤