Chapter 11: Me? Flirt?

A/N: Please keep reading and supporting my story!!!

Yoonchae's POV

After 15 minutes I already saw him in the entrance. I was about to left the mall but something caught my eye.

I thought that they already left...

I was about to continue walking but Taehyung called my name. Maybe he saw me, I don't want to ruin their date or lovey dovey time. I decided not to turn around.

They both shouting my name. But I don't care.

I went to Yoongi's car and saw that he's too focused on his phone. He looks serious. I leaned to see what he's doing.

"Yah pabo! Why you didn't tell me that Taehyung and that Sunhee will be with you?" He said seriously.

"I was shocked too, okay? Sunhee didn't said that he will join us." I said while putting my earphones. I just want to sleep. I'm tired.

Then he started the engine and drove.

I woke up and I saw that we're already in front of our house. Then he stopped the engine. I went out of his car and go straight to my room to change clothes.

After I changed my clothes I look at the time and its already 7:52. I went to the kitchen to cook foods.

I went to the fridge to get all the ingredients.

We don't have a maid because my parents said we should practice being an independent person for the future.

I am cooking Carbonara. Mah favorite. I just have the enough ingredients so I want to do it.

After cooking for thirty minutes, I'm already done. I just fixed the utensils in the table.

Yeah I know that its just me and brother but I cooked that serves 4-5 persons. Why? Simple. I love Carbonara and Yoongi also.

"Dinner is ready!!!" I shouted. Then I already sat in the chair.

After a few minutes Yoongi already went to the dining room. Still holding his phone.

I just rolled my eyes. "Can you just put down your phone? We're eating." I scold him.

"Sorry~ ahjumma..." He emphasized the word 'Ahjumma'.

"Yah!" I shouted at him and he look surprised.

"How dare you 'yah' me?! I'm your oppa!" He shouted back. I just rolled my eyes. I just ignored him. I don't wanna lose my appetite because of him.

I am drinking my water and we ate silently until...

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" He shouted while looking at his phone. I chocked on my water.

"What the hell?!" I scowled at him.

"You won't believe it. Look." He said as he gave me his phone.

She posted another tweet. The one who posted our picture at the mall.

@oppaaaa123: The third party in the photo that I just posted earlier ago looks like a flirt.

57mins ago

789 Commented 324 Retweeted ♡ 587

@watchmetaetae: Ani, she looks beautiful to be a flirt. 12min

@Baepsaaaeee: Seriously @watchmetaetae yeah she's beautiful but most of the flirts are beautiful so don't judge a book by its cover. 15min

@watchmetaetae: @Baepsaaaeee if she's a flirt then why is she not caring about the two? She's nice. She's my classmate. You? You're from the other level and you didn't know about her then you're saying don't judge a book by its cover? But you're the one who's judging. 10min

I just ignored it and return the phone to Yoongi.

After eating, he washed the dishes. And I go straight to my room to sleep.

*timeskip 2 days later*

Yoongi and I are walking in the hallway of our school and I saw that others are gossiping about us while looking at us.

Flirt? Nah, I am just the bitch who will kick your ass soon.

A/N:

Guys too short right? I'm back to short update again xD

If you guys are wondering about Yoonchae's face. Do you know Min Yoonji? If you don't know her here is a pic of her.

Yep beautiful right? xD Lol

Thanks for reading my story!!!
Kamsaranghae