Chapter 22: Flight

Enjooooyy!!!

Yoonchae's POV

Many months had passed and thank god that I'm still alive. Sunhee left the school permanently because she received many hates from others.

While me, still a potato.

Taehyung, is being clingy to me every single day and I don't even know why. I just can't imagine that he likes me. I can't say that he likes me because I don't know his feelings too.

"Yoonchae-ah~~" he held my hands. I am used to it since he always hold it. "The break is coming near~ Why don't we have a vacation with others?" Hmm... That sounds good to me since Christmas break will start soon.

"C'mon lets go to others and tell about this!" I dragged him to the kitchen.

"FIREEEEE~~~" Me and Taehyung caught their attention. Hoseok fell on his seat and everyone laughed at him except for him.

"Yah! Ma heart is... My heart is omyghad" he stood up and he sat again on the chair again.

"Actually, me and Yoonchae have a proposal for you all." He took a cup and poured the water on the cup.

"PROPOSAL?!" Jeon Jungkook's face lit up when he heard the word 'proposal'. Namjoon patted his back.

"No Kookie, its not what you think." When Namjoon said this Jungkook's smile faded.

"Aww... But I ship them..." He muttered but I heard it and then he pout.

"Since the Christmas break will start soon, why don't we go out for a vacation?" Jungkook's smile became wide than ever. "But, where are we going?" Yoongi asked

"Philippines!!!" Taehyung excitedly suggested. (A/N: Hehehe I'm a Filipino soooo.... hehehe)

Then after that we planned to go to Philippines. After that we slept all together at Hoseok's house.

But of course I'm sleeping alone while others are paired by two except for Hoseok since he has a room.

Namjoon is with Jin
Taehyung is with Jungkook
Yoongi is with Jimin

We decided too sleepover here since there will be no classes tomorrow since its a holiday.

The break will start next week and I want to enjoy this trip.

*timeskip to Saturday*

"C'mon! Were gonna miss the flight if you're just going to be lazy turtle here!" Jin scolded Yoongi who's sleeping in the couch after checking his things.