Chapter 16: Embarrassed

A/N: Sorry for not updating these past few weeks. We had our exams and my phone was confiscated because I'm grounded. Why? Secret HAHAHAHA lol.

Please keep supporting my story! And for those who keep supporting it, thank you so much!

So hope you'll enjoy this long chapter! I made this chapter long since I didn't update it for few weeks.
Enjoy!!!

Yoonchae's POV

I ignored his smile and looked away. Then my phone started to ring again.

He's calling again. Is he insane? He's just sitting beside me. I tapped the decline button and I turned off my phone before he calls again.

"Yoonchae-ah~" he said with a sad tone on his voice. I turned around to look at him, I saw that he is looking down. I lowered my head to see his face, I saw him pouting. Wow... Just wow... "Mianhae~" then he just started to cry.

GOD! HE'S CRYING! I hold his chin to lift his face. Tears are rolling down on his cheeks. Aish! I can't resist this kind of cuteness. I'm done!

"Its okay, stop crying now okay? It doesn't suits you. Its better when you smile." I smiled and then I realized that he's staring at my eyes deeply.

He's apologize is very sincere that you can see in his eyes...

"But promise me that if you will made a decision, be wise on choosing it. And be sure that you won't regret it in the future. Arraseo?" I let out my pinky to do the pinky swear. He immediately sealed it by putting his pinky. Then he nodded happily like a five-year-old kid.

Who the hell can resist the cuteness of this kid? TELL ME! I JUST WANT TO ASK HIM/HER HOW DID HE RESIST HIS CUTENESS!

Then