Chapter 8: Promise

A/N: Please keep supporting my story and sorry for the wrong grammars. Kamsamnida.

Yoongi's POV

Many people are thinking why am I so overprotective when it comes to Yoonchae. Simple, I don't want her to die.

Yes, you read it right. Die. Wae? Because she has a weak heart. A very weak heart. Even heartbreak can cause of her death.

That's why we decided to transfer her to this school. So I can monitor and protect her. That's why I told them not to court or like Yoonchae. Because maybe they'll just broke her heart. And I don't want that to happen. I'm not saying that I don't trust my bestfriends. I'm just protecting her. Right...?

All I want is to keep her safe, even it costs my life. I will risk my life just for her.

But if you're thinking that I'm spoiling her. Ani, I don't want her to be a brat like other girls. And thank God she won't spend just for nothing.

And if the day that Yoonchae likes one of our members I will say to her that don't like them too much because if that happen. It will happen... Again...

I treat her like that because I don't want to break our promise when were still young.

*flashback*

Me and Yoonchae are playing in the playground and then I saw Yoonchae is playing at the monkey bars.

The monkey bars are high and our little feet can't reach it.

She climbed the monkey bars and unfortunately she loose her grip to the bar. So I ran to her. And fortunately I caught her.