Chapter 17: Emergency

A/N: As I promised, I will update today. Yey!!!

Thanks for supporting my story!!! And for those who keep supporting it, THANK YOU :))))

ENJOY!!!

Yoonchae's POV

After the small debate earlier and the small reunion, we talked about what happened earlier.

"Soooo~ what happened? Is it good or bad?!" Namjoon is excited af on what we'll going to say. HAHAHA!

"Duh, if its bad then why Yoonchae is with these two idiots?" Yoongi put the fries on his mouth. Then Namjoon just pouted because his hyung ruined his excitement. Poor Joonie.

"Its good, were friends again and Sunhee was embarrassed earlier in front of our class." I tried not to laugh and I succeed. I just can't get enough on her face when she's furious and embarrassed. "She's trying to get Jimin and Taehyung by linking her arms to theirs and blaming me that I am the one who tried to hurt her." This time I failed. I am laughing hard as well as Jin.

"HAHAHA! That's what she deserve!" His face turning red because of he's laughing hard. I can hear my car's windshield. "By the way, are you the one who made her embarrassed?" Jin said seriously. From laughing hard to serious mode, real quick. ;-;

"Ani, someone did. And unexpectedly everyone who is in the room made it." Jimin replied for me. Then everyone smiled. "Just forget about that girl! Lets eat!" After that we all looked at Yoongi who is done eating his food.

"Why did you not wait for us to eat?!" Jin yelled like a mom. HAHAHAHA! Yoongi just look at him and gets my frie-- NOOOOOO!!! MY PRECIOUS FRIES!!!!!!! I WAS TOO LATE HE PUT ALL THE FRIES ON HIS MOUTH ;-;

"MIN YOONGI!!!" this time I don't care that he's older than me. FOOD IS WHAT WERE TALKING ABOUT HERE!

BTS looked at me with their wide eyes and mouth. Yoongi just looked at me innocently, like nothing happened. "Calling your oppa by his name huh?" Yoongi showed his smirk. "Bad girl..." What the hell is he thinking about?!