Chapter 28: Shoe

Enjoooyyy!!!

B
Someone's POV

I swear, I'm going to make your life miserable Kim Taehyung.

So you have another girlfriend? I'm going to make her life miserable.

I want to have the justice for her...

Yoonchae's POV

"Yah! Wake up! Lets prepare for the flight later!" I opened my eyes and saw Suga waking me up.

"Wae? Its early!" Then I placed my pillow on top of my head. Then he pulled it away so I sat up.

"The flight will be at 4'o clock in the afternoon." I looked at my wristwatch and yeah its already 12PM so I got up and did my morning routine. (A/N: 4'o clock ;))

After finishing my morning routines, I packed my things.

---

Me and Taehyung are sitting beside each other while holding hands. "To all passengers of Flight 0214 going to Seoul, please pass proceed to gate 4 immediately for boarding. I repeat, to all passengers of  Flight 0214 going to Seoul, please proceed to gate 4 immediately. Thank you."

As we heard our flight will boarding, we go straight to the gate 4.

While we were on the airplane, Jungkook is next to me. Since we were sitting on a three-chair row, Taehyung is the only left out. He is sitting beside a girl.

Fyi, not just an ordinary girl but a bitch. I can't talk to him because the gap between us is one row.

I saw the girl clinging to Taehyung. Wtf?

Since, Suga is sitting at the back of that bitch, when suddenly he tapped her head. "Yah, get your filthy hands away from him." He said with a harsh and deep voice.

"Wae? Do you even know him?" The girl said with a tiny voice. Eww disgusting...

"Ne, and his girlfriend is sitting at the back of this row." He pointed me and the girl gave me death glare.

"She's not even pretty. Oppa just broke up with her!" Wtf did she just said?!