Chapter 20: Hideout

A/N: Yeyyy!!! Soon to 150 views!!!! ❤

Enjooooyyy!!!

Yoonchae's POV

Wednesday

Ugh... Another booooriingg day~~~ His fangirls will kill me now..

They may not kill me in the social media but they can kill me LITERALLY. Don't you dare touch any part of my precious body or else you'll die.

I'm not with Yoongi today because he's still sleeping and I don't to be late.

As I entered the school many girls went to my direction. I widened my eyes. Bish! They're too many than I thought....

I turned around and ran away but someone hold my wrist.

I turned around to see who held my hand. Jin.

We ran as fast as we can and we reach an empty room. Wait...? I don't know this room...? Is this room existed in our school...?

"You're safe here." I was surprised when I saw the other members of BTS. Except for Suga ofc.

"Wait..? Where are we?" I asked Jin who's still panting. Thank god we ran not that long.

"Our hideout... I won't claim this as our secret hideout because this is just a room... It is still part of the school..." Jungkook answered for Jin while drinking his banana milk.

"Since, you're close to us, I brought you here." Jin placed his hand on my shoulder then he smiled and giving flying kiss.

"What the actual flower hyung? Its disgusting." We recognized the voice so we turned around. This man startled me af.

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THERE?!" Jin shouted while his hands are on his chest. His face is so red. AHAHAHAHA

"Umm a few minutes ago." Suga replied. I took my phone out and my eyes widened.

7 Messages from Suga

Oh..... Okay.... I opened it one by one and. Yeah I'm totally dead before the sasaengs kill me.

Suga ❤: Where are you?

Suga ❤: Yah answer meeee :(

Suga ❤: Yooooncchaaeeee!!!

Suga ❤: Why did you not wake me up?!

Suga ❤: You have a lot of explaining to do.