Chapter 32: Hurt

A/N: The end is near... :(

Yoonchae's POV

I was sitting on the bench on a park while crying.

How dare he do it in front of me?! He said that he won't leave by my side. And worst is I trusted him a lot.

My heart is aching right now. I drank my medicine but that makes worst. I tried to calm my self and drank again another but the ache is still there.

I fell from the bench and started to roll on the floor while the others are staring at me and I can see in their eyes that they're thinking that I'm a crazy woman.

I thought this is will never happen again...

The feeling worse than the first heartbreak of mine...

My breathe started to become heavy and every second the ache is becoming worse and painful.

I tried to stand up but I can't. I just grabbed my phone and started to turn on my location so that if they're going to find me, they'll find me.

I just realized that my vision got blurry and then suddenly, everything turned into black...

I don't think that I can survive this time...

Pabo...

Author's POV

"Yah! Its almost 9PM! But my sister is not here yet?! Where the hell is she?! I told you to look after her and accompany her!!!" Suga angrily shouted at his phone while talking to Taehyung.

"M-mianh-hae hyung..." Taehyung cracked his voice.

"I'm not going to forgive you if something bad happened to her!" He hanged up and started to turn on his GPS so he can track his sister.

"She's at the park at this time?!" He grabbed his keys and went to the park.

He scanned the whole park but no Yoonchae to be found. Suga started to cry until something shiny thing caught his eye.

"YOONCHAE!!!" he run to her direction and he saw that she was very pale and breathing heavily but still unconscious.

Suga dialled the emergency number to call the ambulance immediately. "Don't worry... Suga oppa is here..." (A/N: I'm cringing at the word 'oppa' seriously)

After 7 minutes, the ambulance finally came. The paramedics brought a stretcher and put Yoonchae's body there.

A/N: Short update again. :<

Do you think Yoonchae will survive?
Because me I don't think so :(

Thanks for reading my story!!!
Kamsaranghae