Chapter 29: Staircase

A/N: Yeyyyy!!! Thanks to all!!! This book already surpassed 300 views! Thanks for supporting!!!

Enjooooyyy!!!

Taehyung's POV

We have classes today and I'm waiting for Yoonchae today at her house. I want to go to school with her.

"Taehyung, can you still wait longer? You know that those two are sleepy head." Mrs--- I mean eomma said.

"Don't worry about me eomma. I'm okay." Then she nodded and went to the kitchen.

I played some games on my phone while waiting for them.

After a few minutes, Yoongi was the first one to go downstairs. "Oh, Taehyung-ah you're here. Good morning." He greeted with a smile.

"Ah, good morning too hyung." I smiled back and then I saw Yoonchae coming downstairs.

"You're here..." She rubbed her eyes and smiled. Her hair is messy yeah she's not hysterically screaming unlike other girls who'll scream if someone saw their hair like a bird nest. That's why I like Yoonchae, she's unique.

---

After a few minutes, they're finally done with their preparations for the school.

"Hyung, can I ask permission?" Then Suga hyung looked at me with confusion.

"Can Yoonchae come with me going to school?" I asked then he just laughed. Why is he laughing? Is there something I said that looks funny at him?

"Of course! She's now your girlfriend! No need to ask permission to me, unless its the thing that you'll do to her." Thing? What thing? Oh, now I get it.

"Ani, I respect her, and I have no intention about doing it until we were married." I winked at him.

"Good, good HAHA" Then we laugh.

"Having a boys talk while a girl is listening behind huh?" Our eyes widened and we just saw Yoonchae passed between us.

"Yoonchae, you will come with me ok?" Then she nodded like expecting this is going to happen.